NW-AG.Com 800-41 St george / Charged my debit $9.95

533 N. 6th St.Wickliffe, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 270-332 2134
I was chanrged $9.95 unauthorised by me by NW-AG.com 800-41 St George. Whatever that is. This was debited from my ADP debit card without my knowledge.

Comments

Ry
  1st of Oct, 2008
You can contact network agenda customer service at 800-418-9320 Mon - Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm (MST) or you can go to http://www.nw-ag.com/cs/index.php
Sh
  24th of Oct, 2008
i got my bank statement and i was charged 9.95 from my bank account. i dont know how NW-AG-COM. got my bank info but they better lose it and return my 9.95 asap.
Sa
  27th of Oct, 2008
I FINALLY KNOW HOW THEY DO IT...AND HOW TO STOP THEM!

I'VE BEEN SCREWED OUT OF MONEY FOR MONTHS! NOT ONLY FROM NW-AG FOR $9.95 A MONTH, BUT FROM SOME UNIDENTIFIED SOURCE THAT JUST SHOWS UP AS "BUSINESSFUND" ON MY BANK STATEMENTS... THEY'VE BEEN TAKING $7.95 A MONTH SINCE MARCH! JANUARY THEY TOOK $1.00, FEB THEY TOOK $1.29, AFTER THAT IT WAS $7.95 LIKE CLOCKWORK. IN MAY, THE $9.95 BY NW-AG STARTED COMING OUT! THERE'S A THIRD ONE WITH A DIFFERENT AMOUNT, BUT THAT ONE DIDN'T GET ME...I'M SURE IT'S HIT OTHER PEOPLE'S ACCOUNTS THOUGH.

SO HERE'S THE DEAL...YOU, LIKE I, AT SOME POINT IN TIME RECEIVED AN EMAIL ABOUT GOVERNMENT GRANTS AND MADE THE NAIVE MISTAKE OF OPENING IT. EVEN WORSE WE WENT TO THE SITE AND FILLED OUT THE INFO AND PAID $1.29 TO SEE IF SOMEWHERE OUT THERE THERE WAS MONEY WAITING FOR US (okay, I admit this is very sad, but we all did it now we have to face it)...REGARDLESS IT DOESN'T JUSTIFY HAVING MONEY TAKEN FROM OUR BANK ACCOUNTS WITHOUT OUR CONSENT!!!

ANYWAY...THIS GRANT SITE IS ALSO CLOAKED AS THE ALL TO MYSTERIOUS NW-AG!!! AND THIS OTHER "EDUCATIONAL SITE" WHICH OBVIOUSLY HITS BANK ACCOUNTS LIKE IT DOES UNDER NW-AG. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???!!!

SOOOO WE NEED A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT TO GET BACK ANY MONEY THEY'VE ALREADY TAKEN...OBVIOUSLY FROM PEOPLE ALL OVER THE DAMN WORLD!!! THIS PIGS ARE SOOOO FRIGGIN' RICH OFF OF OUR MONEY THAT WE DIDN'T EVEN SAY THEY COULD HAVE, AND WE NEVER GOT ANYTHING FOR IT!! HOW MUCH DOES THAT SUCK???

WHAT YOU CAN DO IS CALL 1-800-410-1682 TO CANCEL ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO CHEW THEM OUT...THEY STILL TRY TO GET YOU TO STAY WITH THEM...THEY'LL EVEN TRY TO SELL YOU ON OTHER THINGS THEY HAVE!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? MAKE SURE YOU GET THREE(3) SEPERATE CANCELLATION CONFIRMATION NUMBERS ONE FOR NW-AG, ONE FOR EXPRESS BUSINESS, AND ONE FOR GRANT MASTERS. THAT'S RIGHT!! YOU HAVE THREE OPEN/ACTIVE ACCOUNTS THAT YOU NEVER EVEN KNEW ABOUT!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! I REALLY HOPE THIS BRINGS RELIEF TO ALOT OF PEOPLE...I WENT THROUGH HELL TO GET THIS RESOLVED! I'D LOVE TO TAKE 'EM DOWN, BUT I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN...GIVING EVERYONE A WAY TO GET OUT FROM UNDER THEIR THUMB AND QUIT GETTING THEIR MONEY TAKEN IS THE NEXT BEST THING!!!

SANDY
AUSTIN, TX
Ri
  30th of Oct, 2008
Hi,

The same thing happen to me which is why i got to this site I had three charges on my debit card one of them was from GEORGE NW-AG.COM 800-4 but the source was from downoading the "GOOGLE MONEY PROFIT" which was suppose to cost, as they said "your credit card was processed by "GROWINGRICHW/GOOGLE". It will appear on your bank statement as two separate charges, one for $1.29 shipping and handling and the second for $1.00 processing." I contact their support staff at 1-800-685-2713 and cancled all subs.
N/B: Because this has happpened to me to menny times, what i use as a solution is i dont keep any money on my account with a debit card attached to that account, when i need to make a purchase i simply transfer funds from another account using my online banking.