NVR Inc / Ryan Homes — appraisal fraud?
I purchased my home a little over 2 years ago. I am relocating and have put the house on the market. The new buyers appraisal just came back at 22K LESS than the purchase price - and previous appraisal. 2 yrs where property values have been going up. It seems very suspicious that there was some collusion between the builder, the appraiser and the mortgage company on the initial sale.
More NVR Inc / Ryan Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Ryan Homes - don't buy, don't believe! 
- Ryan Homes - first time home buyer without realtor 
- Ryan Homes - scam and cheating
- Ryan Homes, NVR Mortgage - there are holes and cracks everywhere
- Ryan Homes - beware 
- NVR Inc / Ryan Homes - homes
- Ryan Homes - air conditioner
- [Resolved] Ryan Homes - customer service, leesburg, va - crescent place
- Ryan Homes - hardwood floors, staircase, lack of landscaping, etc 
- NVR Inc / Ryan Homes - shoddy work/gross negligence and gross incompetence