NVPERFORMANCEHEALTH / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES &74.76 AND 5.87

1 304 DELWOOD LN.Longview, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 903-758-3785

I HAVE THREE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGED, ALL UNDER THE SAME 888 NO. WHEN I DIAL THIS NUMBER A RECORDING SAYS WAITING TIME IS 35 MINUTES, THEN ANOTHER RECORDING COMES ON SAYING LINES ARE FULL AND THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTING CALLS. THIS CONTINUES. THEY KEEP SENDING ME THE SAME MEDICATION AND I HAVE SENT TO BACK THREE TIMES. I JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER ONE AND MY VISA BILL. I GUESS I HAVE TO PAY THIS BILL BECAUSE I CAN'T CONTACT THIS SCAM COMPANY TO CANCEL. I' AM WRITING TO MY CREDIT CARD CARRIER TODAY, ENCLOSING A COPY OF MY STATEMENT AND ASKING THIS TO REFUSE FURTHER CHARGES FROM THESE COMPANIES.

Comments

Ca
  8th of Oct, 2008
NVPERFORMANCEHEALTH - Acaiaberry pills

Was charged $4.87 on 8/13/08 4.87 then again on 8/25/08 for $74.76 and just received another bottle 9/28/08 so will probably be charged again. This order was NOT authorized>

Es
  13th of Oct, 2008

I have been charged $74.95 and $4.95 for Acaiaberry pills. I was to get a free months supply to try. I got 10 pills. Then they sent me a bottle of 60 pills which I did not authorize. I had no communication to continue the product. Now I have been charged 2 months in a row of $5.95 and don't know for what. When I call the number on the bill they tell me to go on-line at www.gohelpnow.com. When I go on line I get a blank page. I am baffled as to what I should do.

Mi
  24th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a free sample of Acai capsules and paid $1.87 for shipping and handling. Nothing else was ordered and thought that this was a sample that if I liked I would go ahead and order

Now I have two charges on my credit card.

One for $79.76 showing as NVPERFORMANCE HEALTH 888-2898740, which I have no idea what this is for ?????

Another chg for $5.87 for ULTRA RELIEF 888-2898740

These are bogus charges and want this credit back to my account and whatever you have in your system to be cancelled and expect these charges to be credited back to my account and to have no further charges posted to my account.

Mi
  27th of Oct, 2008

I order a sample of your pill of acai bery and you charged $74.76 for two times in which I did not finalized my order from you the $74.76 +74.76 was charged to my credit card. please cancell all in your system and I will expect that these amount will be credited back to me. I dont want any account to be posted to my account.

Ca
  1st of Nov, 2008
NVPERFORMANCEHEALTH - charging my account-not authorized

They charged my account for 2 months with the amount of $74.76 both times on 8/22/08 & 9/23/08. Damn it was only suppose to be $19.99 if you wanted it. How can they do that!! I called them and said I did not want to conitinue it because it made me sick on my stomach. I have since cancelled my card so they can not charge me again. $75.00 a month is ridiculous. I hope something can be done to get this money back, times are hard and i nedd it back!