N'Visioned MagazineStole 800 For Magazine Advertising

1 Review updated:

I was tricked into thinking that N'Visioned Magazine was a legitimate company, in the end I was taken for 800 for advertising fees for my web design company. Brandon Batemon is the owner of this organization. He is the person that makes all decisions related to N'Visioned Magazine. At first, we agreed on 800 for two half page ads for two businesses that I run. I have copies of the entire conversation along with the Western Union receipt that shows his name as the recipient and that he accepted the transfer. Brandon has stopped answering my messages, I just noticed today that he blocked me through email and Facebook. I decided to Google him and found quite a few more bad reviews that reference all the similar problems that I'm having. Please read about Brandon and N'Visioned Magazine before you make the mistake of giving them any of your money.

Jo
Jan 22, 2015

Comments

• Da
      Jan 26, 2015

Thanks for letting other people know. You should probably post an official compliant against this company using www.BBB.org and post something on social network like www.UpsetUs.com so more people become aware.