NV Performance Health / Unable to cancel membership

unknownunknown, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 888 289 8740.
I ordered the acaiberry diet supplement online for a trial weight loss. I then noticed a charges on my checking account statement for $5.95 for auto ship but I had returned the product.When I called to cancel the acaiberry membership, I was told there was a 45 minute wait for customer assistance and was advised to go the website www.gohelpnow.com. Unfortunately, there is no such website and the screen says "under construction". What a scam and how convenient for those thieves.
Do

Comments

Jo
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I ordered the trial sample, tried it for 5 days, and then 3 days later I recieved a bottle of it again. No other info was included in the package. I never ordered it, and have no way of cancelling it or of returning the unwanted supply. The original charge was for 4.87, and the second charge to my card is for 76.42. My credit card is going to block any future charges by this company. I hope this helps others.
Ba
  1st of Oct, 2008
I was charged also and I want to cancel as I have not recd the product.
He
  1st of Oct, 2008
I too was mad at being ripped off because I could not get them on the phone. However, when you go to the website you do get help real fast in canceling the product, the acai berry and colon 1000.
I was going to the wrong website. I was going to gethelpnow.com and the correct website is gohelpnow.com. Be sure and type gohelpnow.com It looks as though the company is getting some bad publicity because of a typo. My computer actually acted as though it had a mind of its own because it kept sending me to gethelpnow.com and there is no website, just complaints. I was ready to add mine to the long list. Everyone who is mad should go to the correct site and they can get the charges canceled from their account.
Indep. MO
Le
  3rd of Oct, 2008
went to www.gohelpnow.com without a response
Pa
  9th of Oct, 2008
i didnt authorize this $5.87...i need it refunded back into my acct plz...NV Performance Health...
ty, pat peterson
Tf
  5th of Nov, 2008
This must be the the fifth or so website about this company. They operate out of Scottsdale, Arizona and Orem, Utah probably more. They are flat out ripoff artists. When they say you have 10 days to decide, don't believe it. It may be 10 days from when you order, not when you get it. The 1 sample I recieved was the day after they charged me for the first month supply. I brought up VIP Fit, Performance Health USA, gohelpnow, and at least 1 or 2 that always come back to the same firm. Stay away from these folks!!