Nuway living

Posted: Sep 23, 2016 by

Inner clean/garcinia

I asked to cancel the autoship by email in June, 29th. They kept sending me the product and charging my credit card. I called them and they ssid that they were cancelling the order today and that if they did not answer the email was because they did not read it and it was not cancelled. It is an absurd to say that if they do not want to answer they can keep an order that the customer asked to cancel.

Nuway living

Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Pharmaceutical Companies
More Nuway living Complaints & Reviews
Nuway living - skin cream and eye serum

Comments

A  14th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
They false advertise the price of the free trial. They charged me for products I did not order. There advertising is misleading and caused me and my family to be in a bind. I will never use this company in the future and I don't recommend anyone using this company to receive these products. Go some where safe where you don't have to worry about them taken money from your account or charging you for items you didn't place.
D  2nd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I got a free trial and the charged my card 180 dollars for more products that i did not ask to receive and they are refusing to give me my money back. I am a single mother of three who is on a maternity leave and that is money i had kept to keep me afloat until returning back to work. They are thieves. Do not order their products unless you want to be robed..
N  3rd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have read your reviews and I hope things have changed for the company. I spoke to a customer service lady and she was very nice and answered all of my questions. Now to see if the products actually do work and I'm sure they will. Let"s pray for this company that they will do as they said they would.
N  17th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Got a supposedly free trail! After a few days was charged $56 for a product I did not order. Called to cancel and was told the will not get a refund the money even if the product that I didn't order was sent back. And maybe I will get a cancellation email in the next two days. Very bad business! Someone needs to sue these people or do an investigation on their business!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree