NuWave Oven / bait and switch on color

US Review updated:

Ordered NUWave Pro Oven, in the pictures on website and during the order process the only oven shown was black. There is no option during ordering to choose a color. The one we got was white. Called to complain - can't get through after a few minutes on hold the recording says sent a email to [protected]@hearthware.com then hangs up.
Managed to connect via online chat - representative said colors vary, I could send it back but had to pay shipping, could not tell me how to reorder specifying black color. Then they abandoned the chat and left me hanging.

One interesting thing during ordering - they have many add-on options. If you say no to a option it asks you again about the same option at a lower price. Scam Scam Scam

Comments

• He
      Oct 18, 2012

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave Oven. I’m sorry to hear that you are disappointed in your Oven. I would like to clarify that our commercials do state that your Oven colors may vary. Unfortunately, due to the dynamic nature of our Buy One-Get One Free deal, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a specific color with your order. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to send an email to [protected]@hearthware.com. You can expect a response from one of our helpful customer service representatives within 72 business hours.