NuWave Oven / bait and switch on color
Ordered NUWave Pro Oven, in the pictures on website and during the order process the only oven shown was black. There is no option during ordering to choose a color. The one we got was white. Called to complain - can't get through after a few minutes on hold the recording says sent a email to [protected]@hearthware.com then hangs up.
Managed to connect via online chat - representative said colors vary, I could send it back but had to pay shipping, could not tell me how to reorder specifying black color. Then they abandoned the chat and left me hanging.
One interesting thing during ordering - they have many add-on options. If you say no to a option it asks you again about the same option at a lower price. Scam Scam Scam
More NuWave Oven Complaints & Reviews
- Hearthware Home Products-NuWave Oven - fraudulent order taking 
- NuWave Oven - scam 
- Hearthware Home Products - fraud and cheating 
- Hearthware Home Products NuWave Oven - online order system duplicated my order 
- Hearthware Home Products - scam charges 
- Nuwave Pro - increased shipping costs
- NuWave - nuwave 10 qt air fryer
- NuWave - rip off
- NuWave Oven - elderly rip off 
- NuWave Oven - on top of mailing charges added extra 30.00$