Nuvpay.com / charge for no service

1 New Zealand Review updated:

On 15th November 2008 I have been charged with US$43.17 = NZ$78.69 for a service or product that I have not asked for and have no knowedge of? The charge is from NUVPAY .COM [protected] KN. I did give my credit card details to a website on the 11th October just to show I was over 18 years old. I downloaded about 6 pictures then attempted to unsubscribe. I was not asked to pay for these. I have not been back to this site since. I have recieved similar charges from other sites and maybe this is related but i can not confirm this. One of thesite I can identify is PAY-SITE-CHARGE [protected] KN for US$44.93 on 13 october and again US$44.93 on Novermber. I never agreed to any payment to any of these sites.

I am asking for complete redfund for the payment of US$43.17 = NZ$78.69 on the 15th November 2008 and for this company to stop any further charges. Under New Zealand law our credit company can get a refund.
My credit card number is [protected].

Comments

• Ac
      5th of Dec, 2008
    Nuvpay.com - Unauthorized charge to my debit card
    Nuvpay.com

I was charged $37.19 for something, I don't even know what. I tried to call the phone number, no answer. I looked up the company on the BBB site, no such company. I am trying to have the debit reversed or canceled. If I am successful I will post how I accomplished this, seemingly, impossible feat.

• Du
      17th of Dec, 2008

I was looking at my bank statement and had an unknown charge for $44.47 from this company. I don't even know what it's from. I'm pretty sure I just got scammed! Beware of nuvpay.com.

• Ca
      18th of Dec, 2008

What is the phone #?

• St
      28th of Dec, 2008
    Nuvpay.com - monthly withdrawals
    Ballwin
    Missouri

nuvpay.com keeps taking money from my account. i can, t contact them to stop because their link isn, t working. i don't know what the charges are. i want my money back.

• Ms
      4th of Jan, 2009
    Nuvpay.com - How to stop them?
    nuvpay.com

Im trying to figure out how do i stop these people from taking money off of my debit card, if anyone can help please feel free to email me at donnettawilliams762@gmail.com. Thanks

• Al
      5th of Jan, 2009
    Nuvpay.com - Unknown charges
    Nuvpay.com

I keep getting charges on my debt card evry month. first for a 1.00 and then for a large amount of $44.17 I have been trying to find out how to see why they are chargeing me. What do I do. I need help. I am not working and I can't afford for this go keep happening.

• Ro
    Nuvpay.com - Charges without reason
    Switzerland

I got charges on my credit card from Nuvpay.com I don't know from where it comes and why! I saw that others have the same complaints and therefore I would like to know if anybody can tell me why this is happening and if there is a solution.
    thank you for your help!

• Ha
      9th of Jan, 2009

I would hope that you have called your CC company to stop the payments then you need to get a new card all together,

• Ha
      9th of Jan, 2009

I too have discovered that I am being charges 43.17 to a company of which seems to be not a company at all. But the kicker is that on the same day, the same amount of money is being taken out by yet another so called company by the name of "trmempay so beware~~ I have made contact with my credit card company and placed a fraud dispute with them. I have also canceled the CC and will more than likely shop via cyberspace no more.

• Rc
      11th of Jan, 2009

I have the same problem. I get charged 43.17 and 29.97 religiously. I have called and been lied too, I have gone to the website which constantly changes. Nothing works and I keep getting charged about 80 dollars a month. I dont know what to do.

10th of Mar, 2009

This Pay-site-charge.com removed continuous payments in the total value of around 400.00US from my girlfriends bank card. Any further info would help. She only pays car insurance with the card...no online subscriptions, etc. The card has been cancelled, and the bank is in asistance, but is there any further info on how this could happen?

jadam@absolutfireprotectioninc.com