Nuvoryn / No Delivery!!

1 South Africa Review updated:

I placed an order for Nuvoryn on thee 26the of March 2012. I chose thee 5-12 day shipping and arrival option.
It has now been 16 days!! (excluding thee weekends and public holidays of course!!) I have laid 7 complaints and all I get in response is that they are thee sales people and will forward my complaint to thee relevant department?
They "so called" have a warehouse in Cape Town Southe Africa? Then why are theere no details for theis and why don't thee UK people have any details for theem eitheer?? I paid my full amount withe my credit card and i still don't have my product!!! I am so upset and I feel Nuvoryn needs to actually realize how many complaints theere are about theis all. IS THIS A SCAM???? Where is my product? Or what about refunding me my money instead? You cant advertise a product like Nuvoryn and theen give such patheetic service!!! Its bad enough theat thee product is obviously coming from thee UK and thee wait will be longer?? Just tell thee truthe Nuvoryn!! It is extremely frustrating to have to sit and wait and theen realize you are not going to ever receive you r product!!

More Nuvoryn Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Apr, 2012

My spelling is horrible in this complaint!! Sorry all. I am just so upset!!

• Sh
      22nd of Apr, 2012

Its the 23/4/2012.

I still Have not received my order. I called the Nuvoryn line this morning only to be told that they have now shut down the web site due to back logged orders. The Gentleman i spoke to didn't have a clue as to what he was saying and couldn't help me at all. They are not even able to assist with a tracking number. Its been 17 days now, excluding weekends and public holidays!! I'm sick and tired of waiting now. This is definitely a scam. I want my money back Nuvoryn!!

23rd of Dec, 2012

I too placed an order on 23 Feb 2012, paid the same day by credit card, heard nothing by 14 March 2012, wrote to them, and they replied as follows, I did get my refund from them LESS the bank charges!!! :-
    -----Original Message-----
    From: nuvoryn.[protected]@zoho.com [mailto:nuvoryn.[protected]@zoho.com] On Behalf Of From Nuvoryn Customer Service
    Sent: 29 March 2012 09:10
    To: [protected]@marconet.co.za
    Subject: Reply From Nuvoryn Customer Service

Dear Customer,
    The shipping company could not deliver your Nuvoryn order. Therefore, we have decided to give you full refund of your Nuvoryn order.
    We are processing the refund of your Nuvoryn order. Nuvoryn gives refund with the words "Nathans Natural" in your statement.
    Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Warm regards.