Nuvella Anti-Aging Serum - Singapore / unauthorized credit charges.

1 singapore, Singapore

I signed up for a free sample of the product (which was sent to me), there was no suggestion of ongoing products being sent to me. To make a long story short, I have been charged for 2 lots of products totally $250 AUD from my credit card on the same day. I didn't agree to purchase any further products from this organisation and I don't appreciate this Nuvella industry from taking money out of my account. There must be some organisation that can monitor and check that consumers such as myself don't end up out of pocket continuously from overseas organisations. I don't want them to send me anymore of their products because this also means that the consumers has to pay for the product return. I have given you a registration number of the products that were sent to me so I demand that something be done about false advertising of their products.
Order No: 79FB37A9C - I NEED A RMA NUMBER TO RETURN THESE UNWANTED PRODUCTS - eye-au-renuvica & skin-au-nuvella
Order No:ED6B88F79A - I NEED A RMA NUMBER TO RETURN THESE UNWANTED PRODUCTS - skin care.
I hope this organisation sorts their problems as I intend to take my complaint up further through our Legal, Office for Fair Trading and Ombusman in Southern Australia.

Ph