Nuvell Financial` / Scam and cheating!

113 pine country laneKnightdale, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 919-931-5233
I have encountered a very rude woman at nuvell as well. She has demanded payments from me after I have repeatedly told her that I recently lost my job and I am doing everything possible to get another one. I can't remember her name right now and personally I don't want to, but I can say she is at ext. 11004. She and others have called me two days due about 15 times a day and recently have called peers and people looking for me at numbers I don't even have. Picture that! I feel like I'm in a movie. Well I got a new job after a month of searching and awoke two days after Christmas to find my car being reported at 82 days past due. I tried to get two payments deferred two months ago due to my financial hardships and this same woman told me that I had to pay a hundred dollars to do so. Well I am all borrowed out at this point and I just didn't have a hundred dollars. Now I have to try to get my means of transportation back at an excess of 2,000 and try to climb out of the debt I've occurred in the past two months from one month of not working. Yet without my car I'm liable to lose my new job of a 45 minute commute. Thanks for working with me Nuvell! It was either stagnant or homeless. If you have a new loan with them I suggest you take off running or live a perfect life. If you have had one for a while I suppose you already know.

Comments

Em
  18th of Jan, 2008
Most finance companies offer some sort of deferral program, but 99% of them also have some sort of fee attached. In many cases, the few may be required by law in your state, etc. While your situation is frustrating, Nuvell did attempt to work with you, however, you were unable to meet the requirements of their deferment program. This isn't their fault. Nuvell is simply trying to protect their financial investment, like any finance company would. I have worked with many companies that are far more difficult to work with than Nuvell. When Nuvell took on my auto loan, the first thing that they were able to do was lower the finance rate from what the dealership had put, thus lowering my payment. This NEVER happens. Second, when I needed to defer payments due to surgery costs, Nuvell explained the process, and I had to pay $50 (I believe.. it was based on my loan I think) and fax a contract back to them. This was it. They deferred it for two months, no more questions.
Ed
  21st of May, 2008
Hey you and who knows how many others. They have a bad rap with the BBB as well not even returning phone calls but they expect you to answer there calls. I have two seperate disputes going on with them one has already posted to my website and has been internet broadcasted (spidered on search engines) and the other I'm writing presently. You can see our experiences with NUVELL at

Sh
  14th of Aug, 2008
We found out my Mother in law had Cancer this year and times is just hard. For the past three months I have not made my payments on time. I am only 29 days past due and I received a call today saying that someone else had took over the company and they was not able to secure my Contract. If my contract was sold why wasn’t I notified?