Nuvajen GoldCustomer service scam

My name is lon-yetta smith. On the ad that this company had on facebook, they went on and on about the "free" product that I could receive if I only paid a small fee for shipping and handling. So, after I paid the $4.95 for s&h, it was just like any other product. Nothing special. Well, I had put the charges on a card that I rarely ever check the balance on because I rarely ever use it. Imagine my surprise when I checked the balance right before christmas. There have been three charges, two for $99.01 and another one for $98.71. I am on a fixed income so I would've never agreed to such a thing. I finally was able to contact someone in customer service and they promised me that they would refund 75% of all three charges no later than the following week. That was on december 13, 2016. They even gave me a transaction #. They also gave me a cancelation # for the product but they have sent another shipment here. I canceled this. Now, they refuse to answer any calls. They are using several different names for the same company. I've already contacted the local newspaper and two of the local news agencies. They told me what I needed to do to take this further and you best bet that I am going to because they lied!!! They should've never messed with me!!!

Lo
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

• Mo
      Jan 20, 2017

Exact same situation with me what did were you told to do to resolve this

• De
      Mar 04, 2017

@MoSmith I have resolved this with perseverance & alot of patience. They are irritating on the phone and are trained to do anything possible but issue the refund. Do not give up!! Keep trying all their numbers. I had the best luck calling in the morning and be prepared to spend about 30-45 minutes on hold, and another possible 45 minutes arguing with them about the refund. One of my charges I did get a full-refund, and I think this was because I told them I've logged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Please do this too -- we need to warn other consumers of their evil business practices!! I had to file an investigation with my bank & that is a whole pain too. You really need to be prepared to fight for your money. Most important -- make sure they cancel your account or you will receive an auto-shipment and another charge as some other people have complained about here! good luck! I received 75% refund from the 2nd product just the other day. I had to call 3x on that one and it finally did arrive.