Nuttin But Stringz / Do not buy from them

United States Review updated:
Sometime during the last week of August I ordered their album from their website. Then I got an email from the company saying that they were having problems with orders and that I would be receiving a limited edition hardcopy CD. It is now the middle of October and I have not received anything. I have tried emailing them and have had no luck. One email does not work (emails get sent back to me) and I have written 3x to another email and I have had no response whatsoever. Nuttin But Stringz has basically disappeared with my money. Please DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
Va

Comments

Ka
  29th of Oct, 2008
I am in the same situation. I too have NEVER received my CD. I am very angry about paying for something and not getting it. They have never replied to me either. NOT GOOD!
Vl
  29th of Oct, 2008
I am also in the same situation. I complained to Paypal and they said since it was past the 45 days there is nothing they can do. She suggested contacted your credit card company and they should fight it. I am also very angry at this fraud situation...
Vl
  31st of Oct, 2008
I actually got my CD today 56 days later. Did you?
St
  8th of Nov, 2008
Same here. I sent an email to the paypal address and it came back as a bad address.

Haven't received anything. It's a shame, too. I paid good money for a CD that I was really looking forward to.

I know I'll never get my money back, so I downloaded it via bittorrent. SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BAD BUSINESS DEALINGS.
Lo
  10th of Nov, 2008
Download NUTTING BUT STRINGZ for free. If they took all your cash, you might as well take there music.

Rp
  12th of Nov, 2008
I am in the same boat. However, everyone please remember that these guys are not sitting behind a desk running this cd, music downloading business. They hired someone or were given someone to take care of this part of their "business". They may have no idea. They are musicians, and very good ones. As they become more aware of this "greedy" business, they will surround themselves I hope with better people. However, I know this business, and I not going to believe that these guys worked as hard as they did to make some money (yes, a lot I know, but their careers have just started...and for a hundred or a thousand 14.99 CD's?) Lets get our money back, have charges against the company filed, but give these guys a break...they are being used.
RP
Lo
  12th of Nov, 2008
Yes I agree lets just get our money back and move on. They really are talented artists it's just unfortunate that they got mixed up with the wrong people.
Sc
  15th of Nov, 2008
Same thing for me...no CD. Took my money and ran. No response from emails or phone calls.
Rp
  15th of Nov, 2008
Okay, got my cd in the mail today. 45 days. They are trying.

RP
Ma
  20th of Nov, 2008
Count me as another ripped-off customer. Ordered the CD from Nuttin' But Stringz website in August. Filed a paypal complaint within the 30 days. Then I got an email from the company saying that they would be shipping the CD the following week, but there might be a delay because of my paypal complaint. The implication was that if I cancelled the complaint, I would get the CD quicker. Foolish me, I cancelled the paypal complaint even though you can't reinitiate a paypal complaint once you've cancelled it. Anyway, here I am about 12 weeks later with no CD. The Nuttin' But Stringz company no longer respond to any emails. It's clear to me that the guys themselves have to know by now that their fans are being ripped off. Obviously they don't care and just want to defraud us of our money! NEVER buy anything else from Nuttin' But Stringz, NEVER go to see any of their concerts, etc. Do NOT support these rip-off artists and spread the word.