nutritiongeeks.com / Theft!

I have a nearly two-year non-delivery! I have spoken w/ customer service on multiple occasions and wasted several hours of my time (mostly on hold); moreover, they have not returned calls that were made in response to their own calls to me. This is the worst customer service i've ever experienced! Actually, it's just outright theft ($200+)!

Yi

Comments

• Su
      9th of Jun, 2016

100% agree. I cannot say they have "bad" customer service, because they have "no" customer service at all. I recently placed my 1st - and last - order with them. They overcharged my debit card by 50%. No response to my email or direct phone calls, nor to the note I placed within my account regarding the overcharge of the order. This behavior is a disgrace. I would never have guessed I'd be completely ignored by an otherwise seemingly legitimate company.

• Am
      28th of Jul, 2017

I recently made an order with Nutrion Geeks, which I have yet to receive. They did communicate, but provided invalid tracking information and shipping date. My order was finally shipped when I opened a dispute with PayPal, but after reading several other reviews I worry that they will not send my entire order. Please, if you have problems with this company you must pursue a refund with paypal or your financial institution or they will continue to get away with doing this to other people!

• Ji
      24th of Feb, 2018

Pathetic so called company, amazing they can keep getting away with it! PayPal will reimburse me for the item they never sent!