Nutritional Science Laboratory / Business fraud

1 Naples, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: No Phone Listed

Dear BBB,
Here is what took place:
(I am 70 year old female)

5-5-2009 Late PM
Offer of FREE cream. I agreed to pay s& h of 2.79. Gave VISA no.

5-6-2009 Approx. 9:30 AM
Shane called, claimed from LA, to confirm. Said too late to cancel as item was shipped at 8AM today. Said I would be charged $ 97.63 ea. month unless I returned unused portion of cream within 14 days.

5-6-2009. Approx. 10 AM.
Called cust. service at [protected]. Kristine said nobody was calling from LA. Also, too late to cancel. Nowhere on webpage does it mention the monthly charge of 97.63 for more cream unless leftover cream is returned. There is a charge of 0.99 for weight loss guide which has nothing to do with cream.

5-6-2009 Approx 10:30 AM
I called VISA, hopeing to cancel . $ 0.99 already charged, though not the $ 2.79 s& h for the cream. Leslie said that "order" cannot be cancelled until after charge at which time a complaint can be lodged.

Respectfully,
Hanne Gudmann
Placerville, Ca. 95667

Comments

• Bo
      4th of Aug, 2008

Hyperzosin was supposed to lower your blood pressure. Mine was only 10 points above my normal. Took this stuff for 60 days which is about $99 worth of pills. Did not lower my blood pressure by a single point. Went to doctor and got a prescription for the lowest dosage of Lisinpril which worked and cost $7.

Save your money.