Nutritional Science Laboratories / Complete rip-off

First of all, this weight loss product is complete garbage. I walked more than usual and still didn't lose a single pound.

Second, their advertising is very deceptive. I saw an ad for a "free sample" where I just paid shipping.

A week after I got the product, I called to cancel the auto-ship they put me on. Two weeks after that, they billed me $49.

When I called to ask why, they said it was because I didn't return the product. I said the lady didn't tell me I needed to and she said it wasn't her responsibility.

Their website is very confusing on this. If the product was any good, which it is not, they wouldn't need to trick people into buying it.

Save your money and don't buy this worthless junk. And don't fall for their scam.

Va

Comments

• Va
      6th of May, 2008
    Nutritional Science Laboratories - Unable to phone or email to cancel order
    Nutritional Science Laboratories
    www.nutritionalsciencelabs.com

After waiting 17 days to receive order and then having to pay £12 40 customs duty to get the items from our post office I realise that I will not be able to afford the additional costs including the postage which will be more than the cost of the tablets I therefore wish to cancel the order I have tried to phone with the number given on the return policy form number (888)886-4486
    I was unable to get through on either system I therefore want to cancel my order with the supplier. So can you help please I live in the uk.

• Ju
    Naples
    Florida
    Phone: none
    colocerin.com

I want to cancel my order for Colocerin, but I don't know how. There is not a phone number to call and the web site is just to order. 'the product makes me sick. When I take it I get cramps and the runs. I would like to know how to stop my orders.