[Resolved] Nutrisystem

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 by

Unable to get "guaranteed refund"

I ordered "Lean 13" with a money back guarantee the end of January. The shelf food arrived early February and it caused severe stomach distress, heartburn and upper gastrointestinal pain so I called on February 10 to cancel. The counselor comvimced me to wait until the frozen food arrived, which it did the next day. I tried it for 4 or 5 days but just could not eat it, so called to return products. They told me they would mail a shipping label, which took several days to arrive.

I put the product, Malone with a written explanation for the return in the box and shipped it back using the fed ex label they sent me. I was instructed to refu. Only the dry food, not frozen. I called Feb. 24 th and a customer service agent told me they had received the product and to allow 14 business days for a refund. I called March 9th and a customer service agent told me he didn't see why it hadn't been refunded and said he would send an "email" to refunds and ask that they expedite it. He told me to look for a refund on my credit card about the middle of the following week (March 15). On March 28th I contacted Nutrisystem again via chat. The agent said he couldn't see refund status and said he'd notate my account and he told me to call back today.
I called today, March 20th and spoke to Levi in customer service who now tells me Nutrisystem has no record of receiving my order. He told me it was my responsibility to contact Fed ex and check the tracking because it had "been too long" and he could no longer track the package. I was furious. I have absolutely no tracking information because they originated the return label. He gave me an RMA #, and when I called Fed ex, they could not locate any such number and were unable to provide me with any information.

What kind of a scam is this company running?
Linda Calhoon

Resolution statement

NutriSystem Customer Care's Response, Mar 26, 2017
Hello Linda,

We apologize for your experience on the program as well as trying to get your refund. We would like to look into this for you. Please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com at your convenience referencing this review. We hope to hear from you soon, Linda.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree