nutrikare / HGH

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Product is a rip off and is not Quality as they promised. The second order did not taste the same as the first order. Company sent me a 3rd order without my permission. I am not able to find a return mailing address. I want my money back and to return this product

More nutrikare Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      1st of May, 2010

This comment is completely inaccurate wherein I will admit the taste of the product may differed at that time we were in the process of perfecting the flavoring of our product not to mention we are always looking to impove on perfection. However, the comment regarding no return address on information is completely inaccurate our address and phone number are on all paperwork given to customer as well as every shipping label.
    I am a longstanding employee of this company and take great offense to comments made that are inaccrurate.

• Da
      11th of Jun, 2010

On Oct 29 2009, $300.00 was taken from my account. That was suppose to be for 6 bottles of HGH. I never received them. So I called to find out what was going on. They had sent the product to a wrong address. The person that I had spoke to was very rude, so I told her (Cathy) that I wanted my money back and to cancel the other 6 bottles, that NO money was to be taken from my debit card (Visa). Well Cathy cu st me, called me a [censor] and hung up on me before I could get a conformation number. I try ed calling back, but no answer. Then a week later, Nov 29 2009, $299.00 more was taken from my account for a total of $599.00. Now mind you I hadn't even received the first 6 bottles from Oct. I was pissed. I got on the phone and called NUTRIKARE. I don't know how many different people I had spoke to, having to reexplain why I was calling and getting no where. I asked to speak to the owner about the situation but he wouldn't get on the phone. I was calling every day for weeks leaving messages. Then some time around the Jan 7 2010, I got a package in the mail from NUTRIKARE. It was 3 bottles of HGH. 3 dam bottles. They take $599.00 from my account for 12 bottles of HGH Oct 29 2009 and Jan 7 2010, is when I receive only 3 bottles. It is now June 11, 2010, and nothing has been done to fix what has happened. I feel like I've been RAPED. The owner of NUTIKARE is nothing but a scam artist. Very unprofessional. Thank god I had my phone on speaker when I had called in Nov and canceled my order, that's when I was cu st out and called a [censor] then hung up on before I could get a conformation number, cause the cable man was fixing my cable and heard the hole thing. I've got his full name. I was able to speak with him and he said he would testify on my behalf that he heard the hole conformation. So now I'm gonna hire a lawyer and go from their.