Nutriblvd-Resveratrol / Unauthorized Charges

1 20533 Biscayne Blvd Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

I tried the product Resveratrol for a free two week trail and then without authorization, was sent a month's supply for an outlandish price. This is fraud!

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

17th of Mar, 2009

Does anyone have a good ph. number for Reservatrol out of Miami Florida? I got unauthorised bottles and charges.

27th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me just this past month. I ordered a sample and after receiving it a couple of weeks later another bottle of Revesterol arrived in the mail and they charged my credit card without my authorization. I am trying to get this resolved through the credit card company. I can't find a phone number for the company. The phone number that was next to the charge on my credit card was a non working number.

27th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me with the company NutriBlvd from Miami. I ordered the sample of Revesterol and after it came they sent me another bottle without my ordering it and charged my credit card. I am trying to get it resolved through my credit card company. I cannot get a phone number for NutriBlvd and the phone number listed on my credit card bill is a phony number!

• Re
      28th of Mar, 2009

I was asked to try the product free and lo and behold there comes in two more bottles and I am being charged I do not know the value of tried to phone them but they seem to be disconnected . This type of fraud should beseen to by the fedral govt and the culprits put behind bars. A lesson to the others. thank you

• Ha
      18th of Apr, 2009

I answered an ad for a free sample of Revesterol. My credit card was billed for the handling and shipping of the free sample. I did not authorize any additional orders. I received a shipment and am returning the unopened package and also have sent an email to the company cancel my account.

• Le
      20th of Apr, 2009

I did the same thing, Ordered the one bottle for $4.95 shipping.
    Then 2 weeks later along came another bottle. Then they charged my credit card $87.97 for that bottle. I called the 800-219-5332 and the 888-273-0308 numbers and spoke to a Steve aka operater #2059. He told me that they did not accept returns for the Revesterol Ultra. something about it being a consumable product. The web site does state that their return policy is 15 days from the ship date. When I called that number they did not have any record of me.. hmmm

• Ri
      20th of Apr, 2009

I am sooooo MAD!!! The same thing happened to me except my credit card company called me asap and told me about it. So I cancelled it as soon as I got it. And the man (Neal) was not nice! My Resveratrol was $3.95 shipping and they added another $2.00. I'm very glad my credit card co. called me or I also would have had a $87.97 added! Mine came from Hollywood Florida. I wonder how they can get away with this??? Rita from IL

25th of Jun, 2009

The most efficient and effective way to throw a monkey wrench into this scam machine.
    (article from http://scam-googletreasurechest.blogspot.com/)

Steps to Take to Recover Your Money

1. Cancel your credit or debit card--Get a new card with new number! Your financial information has been compromised and you will be getting further debits to that card, If not now then they could come back later when you are unaware. This scam is refining into a form of "Identity theft" as your financial information is being traded to other cohorts without your permission or knowledge.

2. File a fraud charge with your credit card or bank and let them sort it out. They have more muscle to go after this sort of crime. Explain to them about all the consumer complaints that are on the internet and "insist" that they do charge-back or file a fraud charge. Your bank or credit card organization has all the tools necessary to find out where the charges are coming from, what business is involved, addresses and phone numbers connected to the charge and etc. You may not know or have access to this information. The banks and credit card org have all this at their fingertips and are obligated to handle the problem that has resulted.
    More info at: http://www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp

3. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Their job is to monitor and go after these types of scams.

4. File a complaint with your state Attorney General and also with the Attorney General of Utah (where a lot of the phone numbers and addresses seem to be located)

5. Filing a complaint with the BBB is toothless as the scam already is rated with a "F".

6. File complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx This is a place to report internet crime and is a combination gov agency of FBI, White collar Crime and Bureau of Justice Assistance.

7. After you filed with all the above agencies feel free to call any numbers you may possess that are connected to the "unauthorized charges" to try and recover all your money but take their word with a grain of salt. Don't hesitate to let them know what you have done or intend to do as they need to be shown that you mean business! If you succeed in getting your money returned you will have still taken steps to put their scam out of commission.

These Resveratrol scam offers are being promoted by affiliates of CPA advertising networks.

Eg: Check here to see which CPA affiliate networks are promoting these scammy offers:

Amped Media
    Copeac
    CPA Bullet
    Global Ad Revolution
    LeadExpose
    MaxBounty
    Neverblue

Report any misleading affiliate websites / fake blogs you find and any networks with shady offers to the FTC, IC3 and Attorney General etc

• Ye
      14th of Jul, 2009

Many companies out there are slamming people with ridiculous prices for the products they sell. They try to trick you into agreeing to a repeat order for a price that is never clearly listed.

If you have been lied to and cheated like this, you should call your state attorney general, or write your state attorney general and ask for help in filing a formal complaint against the company that lied and cheated you. This is easy to do and perfectly legal. It's why you pay taxes, to have someone in every state to protect you from these clowns.

Just file the complaint. You will be released from any liability, and you will most likely get a refund. Also these guys will be put out of business and the word will get out.

• Ki
      16th of Jul, 2009

Please people...what legitimate company could afford to offer the thousands of "free" bottles of supplements that these scam companies do and still remain in business? All you pay is shipping costs? It is posted, as by law, somewhere on each of these websites that by agreeing to accept their "free" product you also agree to the terms of their auto-ship program. Often times it is hidden in their "terms of agreement" or policy agreement" at the very bottom in small print on the page you order from. I am not defending these companies, I think the whole scam is appalling...however we need to wake up and look out for things that seem "to good to be true" because if they seem that way? They are. Always read, reread and read again any type of sales agreements that you are looking into. Do not purchase products that have auto-ship policies...it is what they bank on...you not getting your next shipment canceled in time and they will charge outrageous prices for the next shipment to recoup any losses on the "free" item you got. You are better off ordering from a company who is legitimate and paying the full price on the first one and saving yourself a lot of headache, aggravation and buyers remorse down the road

• Sh
      24th of Jul, 2009

If you go back and look at the terms and conditions on the web site it does state that you will be charged unless you send it back within 15 days, however it does not state this anywhere it would be readily seen by the consumer. I think this is the point to hide it. I too was taken by this and was charged the $87.97 by the company out of Florida. They also charge you a .70 fee for being international. I couldn't do anything about it with my bank because they used my card as a debit card. I did list my card as hot and ordered a new card so they cannot make any more charges on it. Make sure if you used a debit/credit card to cancel it and get a new one. According to my bank they can do this forever and there is nothing you can do except to cancel the card. I always look at the product to make sure it is not an auto ship program. Don't know how I missed this one!! Needless to say I called them and they will not do anything about it. Told me not to even bother sending the product back. I had only about 9 days to actually try the product before they charged me because it took several days to receive it and they start the 15 day trial period on the day you order it. I can't see that the product has even helped so I am just stuck with it. I will call the Attorney Generals office and file a complaint.

• Le
      27th of Jul, 2009

resvpro_gmuwe@handbooklying.com

I was also charged. I was told to mail back and expect my refund within 5 days after they recieved the product. I won't hold my breath. Above is the email address. Notice they "lying" in the address. Interesting. I never seen any warnings until my credit card was charge. Too bad it wasn't visible before ordering.

• Ka
      22nd of Oct, 2009

Contact your credit card company and put a block on these guys. They provided me with two contact numbers which of course take you to a recording:

800.219.7047