NutriBlvd / free sample scam

1 FL, United States Review updated:

In February, I saw an add from Nutriblvd offering a free sample of Resveratrol..pay only shipping and handling for $ 3.95...credit card number requested.
A few weeks later, I received another package with 60 capsules of the supplement. I realized when I opened that I would receive a invoice soon and waited to have some explanation. On the mailing envelope there was no phone number, no email address. I received a second and third bottle of supplements and kept checking email and mail to read about the sender and notify them about the error. I didn't even open the second and third bottle and yesterday, realized that my credit card had been debited for $ 87.97. I also noticed the phone number of Nutriblvd for the first time.

I call them this morning and talk to a sale rep who gave me RMA number to be able to return the last mailing not the second one although it has been unopened. The person was condescending and blaming me for not having noticed on the invoice that if they do not hear from me they will send a order every month. Upon requesting to talk to a manager, I was told that it was not an option and that I would be mailed an address to contact a manager.

Looking now at the order of the sample, I can see why I didn't notice anything. There is a small Terms and conditions link at the bottom. Also upon the opening of the first order there was no billing information about the charge and the shipping.

I am 54 years old and this is the first time I am the object of such a dishonest way of doing business. I have placed many orders online and have always been satisfied with product and customer service.

All I am requesting from Nutriblvd is to have a second RMA to be able to return and get a refund for the second shipment that I even kept in an unopened envelope.

I am waiting to hear from them before I ship RMA [protected] so I will ship both at the same time. I also request an official receipt for the first bottle that I opened and therefore paid for.

Sincerely,

Christiane Delbar

Comments

• Co
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Answered a blind ad on Facebook for a product that boasted success in a consumer's feeling better and looking younger by using this product. the name of the product was I paid a minimal shipping fee for a "free" 15 day trial offer. Within 15 days, I received another bottle of product, wherein my bank account was charged $87.97. I scoured the information for this type of thing prior to agreeing to provide my acct. information and nowhere in the Facebook ad was it stated that my acct. would be charged anything for further shipment of this product. Nowhere was it mentioned that there would BE any further shipment of this product. When I called, completely irate at this blatant deceipt, I was told that if I visited their website above, that the information was provided within. I still haven't been to THAT website as, when I signed up for the initial offer, I was directed somewhere else. Then, I was told that my money would be refunded except for the $9.95 shipping charges. $9.95? Nothing that small costs that much to ship. Then I was told that I would be sent an RMA # for which I waited over 7 business days to receive. It never came. I called again. I was then told that I had to take the product to the post office and ship it back and then I was provided with an RMA#. I called one last time today because the post office didn't recognize the address and I was treated completely unprofessional by the second person I spoke with This person was snickering in the background after being unable to find the person to whom I was originally speaking that disconnected me at a vital point in our conversation. I am afraid that I will not get my money back after all of this time, expense, and outright inconvenience. Nutriblvd is not in the business to provide a good consumer product or good customer service. The RezV promotion is a scam intended only to put money in Nutriblvd's pockets!

• Ro
      15th of Mar, 2009
    NutriBlvd - Unauthorized card charges
    RezV
    Denison
    Texas

I went to the web site for RezV after seeing a company rep on one of the national morning shows. Did anyone else out there see this, it was back in January. That nationally broadcast show is one of those who should be contacted. We as consumers rely on these national broadcasters to give us information about honest and sincere company's with a sincere purpose NOT crooks that are stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from consumers. I say get the phone number for the Fl. atty gen and flood their office with calls. I"M PISSED

• Lo
      17th of Mar, 2009
    NutriBlvd - Unauthorized billing
    nutriblvd.com

Thanks to the individual who warned about the impossibility of returning my 'free sample' of RezV. Because she warned that they charge (my) credit card two weeks after they send the item--NOT two weeks after you receive it, I was able to reach my credit card company and stop the charge before it was credited to my account.

I emailed the company three times asking for instructions on returning the sample; had they responded I would have been able to return it on time. There are no instructions at their site to tell you how to return the sample.

I appreciate the availability of such valuable information.

17th of Mar, 2009

i just had the same thing happen to me. The 8882206284 number on my statement is no good. How do you even get ahold of them. I'll be calling the Visa fraud division.

• Vo
      6th of Apr, 2009
    NutriBlvd - rezv
    nutriblvd
    20533 Biscayne blvd #762
    Miami
    nutriblvd.com

I ordered these @ a cost of $3.95 shipping.{ First bottle free} Must cancel in 14 days.Called on the 30th & spoke with Barbara.She canceled it & said I would have a refund in five days & NO MORE CHARGES WOULD BE PUT ON MY ACCOUNT. On Friday I was charged another $87.97.Plus another order of pills came. I called them back & got a RMA number to send them back & did so on the third.Cost of $7.71.So now it has cost me $191.55 Plus they over draw my account by sending the next bottle of pills, When they said there would be no more charges on my account.So that cost me $39.00 in overdraft fees.I was informed the 14 days start when you order them, but it could take a week to get them or more.Please stop this rip off. vonna O'Doul

• Wi
      17th of Apr, 2009
    NutriBlvd - returned item registered mail, they signed receipt yet say did not receive it

Cancelled ResV product after seeing charge on my credit card without my permission, returned it through USPS registered mail with return RMA on the package as required, receipt was signed and given to Postal Service! Yet they still email me with ' will credit your account when receive item' Will call them too, looks like wil have to file a complaint with the Attorney General and BBB. Will also check if it is a federal offense to sign, have the receipt recorded by the postal service and then deny the item was received!

• Mr
      20th of Apr, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I was watching Oprah and Dr. Oz swore by this product. I did a search on it and I went to the first company that up. There was a free trial and you just pay the shipping and handling. I don't usually fall for stuff like this, but I thought that if he recommends it then I'll do it. I trust him. I got it and I started to take it right away. There was noo paperwork in the package. A week later there was a charge on my account for $87.97. I called the number beside that transaction. I did get someone. They explained to me that I agreed to have it shipped to me in 14 days. I had to call to cancel before the 14 days. It hadn't been 14 days. There was nothing on their website. They told me I couldn't cancel it and I would be billed every month for that price. I said that's too much. She said it was on the way. I asked her what the was in the package. A month supply of 60 pills and nothing else. I said that's way to much. I went to the website on the bottle which is different from the one I actually went to for the trial. It wouldn't come up. I did a search all I got was complaints and fraud. I called my bank to have it disputed. They told that it will defiantly be taken care of and they would return the money to my account and I had my debit card canceled so they can't charge me again. I thought it was all taken care of. I got the credit back before they said it would be there, but it says temporary credit. So I called them. They said it would be temporary credit until the claim was finished which could be 90 days. I was told it was a done deal. Then I get a letter from the fraud department at the bank and I had to call them to give them more inforation. If was the same informaton that I gave them before. Now I have to put in writing the reason for dispute, that I didn't get any names, give the phone number, what I said, what they said and that they wouldn't cancel it. I've already given them that information. He tried the website and it worked for him. It wasn't working last week. I have the product, but I'm waiting to return to sender unopened when I get the money back permitly(sp.). He told me he gets these all the time and it sounded like they are not going to give my money back. Why did Wamu have to change to Chase?! I never had problems with them before. After I get them the information in writing thaen I have to wait and see.

• Do
      22nd of Apr, 2009
    NutriBlvd - Charging my credit card for additional order of Reservatrol.
    Dolores R. Shields
    10 W. Main St.
    Moorestown
    New Jersey
    Phone: 1609-502-8219

I ordered 1 bottle to use. The company is charging my account and sending repeat orders. Please stop charging my account or I will call the better business bureau.

• Fr
      28th of Apr, 2009
    NutriBlvd - Returned item via tracking delivery, but company still not giving me credit when promised
    Nutriblvd
    20815 NE 16th Avenue
    Miami
    Florida

I received ResV and decided I did not like it and wanted my money back (they have a 30 day money back guarantee). I mailed the product back to the required address with a tracking number and the RMA number written on the outside of the package (all requirements for your refund). I received confirmation that package was delivered on April 2nd and just received an email from Nutriblvd saying they will issue a credit once they receive my returned product with the RMA number. I've tried calling the customer service number several times but they are not helpful and just keep telling me that I should receive a credit but they legally have 30 days to process, even though their website says it will be refunded within 5-7 days. This company is horrible! I'm guess my next step is to dispute the charge through my credit card company.

6th of May, 2009

The same happened with me, except when I called to return product I was told I would only receive 40% of the 87.95 back, due to the fact they could not resale the bottle I received, even though the bottle was unopened and sealed. I argued their return policy which states 100% money back guarantee, excluding s&h. I was told they were revising that policy to the terms above as we spoke, I argued that it had not been changed yet because I was reading them while on the phone. Jeff told me there was nothing else he could do, he would not let me speak to a manager, he became very offensive and rude. So I found another phone #, he started out the same but when I asked to speak to his manager he said he would talk with him. They have agreed now to give me a full refund. My order was received April 23, I called today, because he told me once they received it I would have my refund in 5-7 days, Karen told me I would have my refund in another 5-7 days because no one had processed my return. We will see. As of today, their return policy still has not been changed to that 40% money back policy, I guess their IT Dept. works really slow. This company really needs to be closed down, they are nothing more than rip off artist.

• Wi
      6th of May, 2009
    NutriBlvd - refund because i sent via registered mail

update on my ResV, Nutriblvdl complaint,

As I sent the product back via REGISTERED MAIL, and advised my credit card companyfinally got a refund. After several emails, called their customer service who asked for my registered mail info and after a month, my money was credited back minus a $8.99 restocking fee. Better than the unauthorized $90.00, they tried to charge! My advise - IF you have to return anything do so via registered mail. If a company signs for it, they can't deny signing as the U.S. Mail keeps a receipt. Hope that people use this method to return items when dealing with untrustworthy companies.

• Na
      7th of May, 2009
    NutriBlvd - read the t&c
    New York

they dont send anything in the packages due to the fact all the info is stated in the t&c.. when placing an order be smart print off the t&c make sure you actually read them before you place your oder. its really not that complicated if you think about it. you people see FREE so you jump right into something you dont fully understand. any purchase you make online or any where for that matter be smart save yourself the hassle and read the fine print before you purchase. have a great day and have some common since. stop blaming a company and destroying their creditably for your own mistakes.

• Na
      7th of May, 2009

refunds are a process they legally have 30days from the date they recieve it to process your r/f... patience gets you along way in life.

• Mi
      22nd of May, 2009

Unfortunately, you are dealing with a company that makes its profit by ripping people off instead of offering good products (which I do not believe they do). I hope you don't let this dissuade you from resveratrol in the future, it really is a great product when its made by a reputable company.

As a recommendation, try using vitamin shoppe, reserveage organics, jarrows or one of the other well established companies. You can tell a lot about a company by their website and their billing practices. None of the above practice such deceitful practices.

11th of Jun, 2009
    NutriBlvd - fraud/scam sending overpriced supplements
    Supplements
    262 Wilson St.
    Hackensack
    New Jersey

I have repeatedly called and stopped this item which was supposed to be a trial. They continue to send and I have advised my credit card company that I will not pay any further charges. I have also returned the phoney product bac to them. This is a disgusting scam and should be stopped!

• Sp
      24th of Jun, 2009
    NutriBlvd - not being allowed to cancel subscription
    nutriblvd
    Virginia

have tried to cancel subscription and have no luck. Have been charged regular monthly 80.00 and sick and tired of this

• Ar
      11th of Jul, 2009
    NutriBlvd - Scam charges
    nutriblvd.com

Ordered and received ResV from NutriBlvd. 2 weeks later received ResV w/Acai & Pomegranate in the mail, unsolicited and unauthorized. Have sent an email, but, according to all the other complaints, don't think I'll get a response. Will dispute the charge on my credit card when it comes..

14th of Jul, 2009
    NutriBlvd - cancelled merchandise
    3685 Davie Blvd
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida

Cancelled product about June 9, 2009. Received another shipping July 13, 2009 and was charged $89.89 on my credit card. Called credit card company and had charge removed.

• St
      18th of Jul, 2009
    NutriBlvd - Unauthorized charges
    nutriblvd.com

Obtained my credit card numbers for shipping charges of a trial bottle of vitamins, then started shipping more product, 10 days later, totally unsolicited, and charged my account. Claimed that I ordered additional product, refuses to refund my returns.

• Sc
      30th of Jul, 2009
    RezvNutriblvdElite Rezv - How Do You Start a Class Action Lawsuit?

Nutriblvd, Elite Rezv or Whatever they Call Themselves are Scam Artists. I signed up for a free sample and it has cost me over $400! I want to start a class action law suit against them. They are criminals and Barbara Waters needs to named in the lawsuit because she endorsed them making her party to criminal fraud as far as I can tell. Beware this company of Internet Scammers.