Nutri Blvd LLC / 1 of 4 companies fraud billings

1 not sure if it is CA or FL, CA, United States Review updated:

I have had a horrible time trying to reach 4 different companies about charges on one of my credit cards. My attempts to email these companies has not been successful at all. They are just bumped back to me. The first two charges were for only $4.95 and $6.00 (2 different comp.'s). I didn't remember ordering anything but figured I would hear something via ground mail. Boy, WAS I EVER WRONG! My next billings were increased to $87.97!!! Today while I was trying to find some info about these companies, I came across this site, and now I am really worried about how much I am going to lose by the time every thing is over and done with. Has anyone has any good luck with this mess?

Comments

16th of Apr, 2009

I, too, wish to complain of NUTRI BLVD LLC, 393004,
    888-208-4440 FL customer service. Their mail box is
    always full, and their telephone is always busy. I was also charged $87.97. I wish to cancel but how is it possible to contact this company ??? HELP!!!

• Su
      20th of Apr, 2009

Me too ladies...I got suckered into this and after 3 months I'm still trying to get my credit card credited. I ordered the Rez and the AG skin care product in February and shipped them back within a week when I realized they would be doing an "auto ship monthly"...I did not realize that until AFTER I ordered it.
    I' will be calling my credit card company to inform them about this fraud. If I resolve it I will post the info.

• Aj
      25th of Apr, 2009

I too have tried to get hold of them and found it impossible. I have contacted my credit card company to stop accepting their charge only to find that they can't do that. They did give me a FAX # 305-397-1155. I ask them is I faxed the company and stated that I wanted to cancel the auto ship, if that would be enough to prove they received the cancellation. The cc company said absolutely and to be sure and keep the fax and the confirmation it went through. Also, they gave me an address - 3029 NE 188th St, Suite 525, Miami, FK 33180. Nutri Blvd's regular number is 819-483-0467. Hope this helps someone else.

AJ

• Cw
      21st of May, 2009

I too am fighting to have my money returned to me. I cancelled and returned the product. A month later I was charged $59 again. I called and even after giving them the UPS tracking number which showed they received the product weeks earlier they denied it was ever received. They asked me to hold and I was disconnected.

• Fe
      2nd of Jun, 2009

This company is a scam . I was charged and shipped this stuff without ordering it. They got a hold of my CC# and info somehow (I'm guessing they've hacked it themselves or bought the info). They must be in cahoots with FWM and Natra Pure. All charges and orders happened the same day and all accompanied by an international transaction fee. So in my mind this is a scam based overseas. File fraud claim with your card company now, cancel your card. If you look around the net, they start charging your card frequently and as noted here you can't stop it or get a refund from the companies. AG Address 20828 Lassen St, Chatsworth, CA 91311