Nutri Blvd / trial period and they mail and charge credit card

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888 2730308

I tried this rezv on a trial for shipping only (made me sick ) and in 10 days they sent another supply charging my credit card 87.00 I called sent it back called my credit card and they r saying that I knew I had agreed to this.hello this is the biggest con they tell you trial and ship it out and wont refund for that month they make 10o dollars. I called tonite they would not talk to me. I am still disputing it co. should be put out of business.I will never order any trial from internet again. Please come forward i know there has to be alot more complaints.

Ca

Comments

28th of Feb, 2009

Similar happened to me. Card co. says I must contact nutri blvd myself to stop billing. Nutri blvd does not answer phone. I sent certified return-receipt-requested letter to them and got receipt from USPO. Nutri still sends and bills. Credit card co. says that even if I cancel my card, Nutri can bill me. This can't be legal!!!

28th of Feb, 2009

What can we do?? Contact congress-person?

What is to be done?

28th of Feb, 2009

The same happened to me! I can't get them on the phone, and they say they have no knowledge of me. I also got the free google money tree. Firstly the cd doesn' work and then I find that I have been charged for the last two months!!! I can't even get the thing to work, it says audio video etc, and nothing plays. Complete con. Can something be done? any ideas how to stop these charges?

• Bo
      6th of Mar, 2009

I have been scammed by NutriBlvd//RezV just like other other complainants. It certainly makes for a huge doubt about the quality of the alleged resveratrol. The whole aim of NutriBlvd seems to be to get one's credit card info and then automatically put you on a m0nthly--or whatever--schedule to issue you another bottle of their alleged reservatrol. I now have four bottles of their stuff. The credit card was debited $87.95. I never OK'd any of that. Not sure if that was for one or two. I've had no luck in contacting anyone there--altho I've done e-mail.

Surely there must be some way to put guys like this down. Doesn't Miami have a Better Business Bureau or a Chamber of Commerce? Wouldn't a District Attorney get involved.

For that matter, internet providres like Google and Yahoo brought us these yoyos; I feel like they have some obligation to see that the stuff they promote is marketed honestly. Caveat emptor is all well and good---but ionternet marketing can easily get a bad smell if they have many deals like NutriBlvd.

• Na
      6th of Mar, 2009

I just received my follow-up to the free trial. Same story. I never agreed to buy more of this stuff. I haven't even tried the 'free' trial yet! I certainly wish I'd found this site before I did this. Did anyone else order from an ad on Facebook? I think they suck you in by inserting your home town as the home town of the "happy customer testimonial." Very sneaky.

• Ll
      6th of Mar, 2009

Same experience. We should complain to Facebook and have them spend the time dealing with the follow up!

• Ll
      6th of Mar, 2009

Same exact experience and no product. Facebook should do the follow up for allowing this kind of scam to take place!

• Li
      7th of Mar, 2009

Yep! I just checked my bank and there was the charge! I haven't even had the free trial in my hands for a week yet! In fact, I received an email from them saying that my free trial wasn't up until March 11th, so why was my card charged yesterday?? I've emailed and I'll be talking to my bank in person today to see if they can help. As others have said, I can't get an answer at their number.

• Ca
      7th of Mar, 2009

CAN ANYONE COMPLAIN TO BARBARA WALTERS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT SHE IS PROMOTING THAT NURI BLVD IS RIPPING SO MANY PEOPLE OFF HOW CAN YHIS COMPANY KEEP DOING THIS. I AM STILL TRIYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK. CATHY GALATI

• Ta
      7th of Mar, 2009

samr issue -my credit card company is crediting my account and has filed a fraud claim -surely if we change credit cards -and discard the one they have they cant charge us -I agree with going to ABC about this

• Du
      9th of Mar, 2009

NutriBlvd is a crooked company. Everyone needs to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. You can do that online. Also, I send them a few short emails per day (I just keep forwarding the exact same email over & over). People can reach them at "support@nutriblvd.com", "info@nutriblvd.com", and "orders@nutriblvd.com". Let's fill up their mailbox with complaints!! Also, file a dispute with your credit card company.

• Du

Also, file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General's Office. AGAINST:

Nutri Blvd
    20533 Biscayne Blvd
    Suite # 762
    Aventura, FL 33180
    (888) 273-0308

Let's fill up Nutri Blvds mailbox with COMPLAINTS !!

• Cd
      9th of Mar, 2009

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I accepted free sample offer, and was shortly charged $87.97 (by a company called Fountain of Youth) for a bottle I received today but did not order. I called MasterCard and was assured my account would be credited for the amount within 2 biz days. I contacted Nutri Blvd (a guy named Jeff at 800-0216-9604) and was given a "Return of Merchandise" number. Jeff told me Nutri Blvd would notify MasterCard as soon as the product is received by them and my account will then be credited.

My biggest concern now is that Nutri Blvd has my M-Card account number. These guys are crooks.

• Co
      11th of Mar, 2009

That's another sad story. You can also check them using Scam Search with other complaints.

• Te
    Nutri Blvd - charging my account for another bottle I didn't agree to getting
    Nutri Blvd
    tjensen@wflboces.org

I ordered just the free trial online. Then a week later I get this bigger bottle. I didn't order anything else or give permission to use my credit card again. I will be calling the company today. This is fraud and a scam.

12th of Mar, 2009

I think everyone needs to take some responsibility for their own actions. Stop blaming a company because you didn't pay attention. I ordered the trial of RezV and I saw the terms and conditions link right at the bottom of the page before I had to enter any information and then again displayed in a box right next to where I had to enter in my credit card information. For those of you who say you only had your product 10 days before the next was shipped, I would say that is probably true since it states that the next shipment is due 14 days after the ORDER DATE! To say that you didn't see those is admitting that you are careless. In fact, this is a practice that is VERY common online. As for contacting customer service, I had no problem in doing so - I called the number that was stated in the terms and conditions that you all ignored and spoke to a very nice representative to cancel. What they are doing is not fraudulent. What is fraudulent is claiming you didn't agree to something when it states right on the web site BEFORE you order that you must agree to it! Try getting some common sense before you plug in credit card numbers next time.

• Am
      12th of Mar, 2009

I ordered a trial order of the RezV pills and thought I would be charged 4.95 for shipping. But I received another larger size bottle in the mail and before I knew I was being charged $87.97 on my credit card I yet received another bottle of these pills. This is fraud and I want these charges removed. And I do NOT WANT ANY OTHER PILLS FROM NutriBlvd. I do not have a confirmation code. I don't know where to find it . But you have my address because you keep sending me pills.
    My address is
    Amy Boydpo box 323
    Forrest City, Ar 72336

and my e-mail address is
    boydamy45@yahoo.com

• De
      13th of Mar, 2009

I cannot believe I got suckered into this agreement. Too good to believe. The terms and conditions were more than I bargained for. Between the 15th and 30th day of taking these
    pills I developed "DIARRHEA" which required a doctors attention. He suggested getting off
    this pill FOR BAD SIDE EFFECTS. This had been my only change in intake in the past 30 days. NO difficulty exists now.
    After lengthy conversationwith there customer service rep, they agreed to CANCEL
    and refund all monies due as of this writing. I'm embarrassed as to how I got in this pickle
    in the first place. Good luck to those who seek better ways of prevention of aging.
    WATCH THE FINE PRINT...

14th of Mar, 2009

What does the Fraud Center do?
    Our mission is to give consumers the information they need to avoid becoming victims of telemarketing and Internet fraud and to help them get their complaints to law enforcement agencies quickly and easily.

How do I report fraud?
    Fill out and submit the online fraud report form.

What information do I need to make a complaint?
    The more information you provide, the more law enforcement agencies have to work with. Please have the information at hand when you fill out the online fraud report form. The form requires the name of the seller or company involved. Your contact information is also required. We do not accept anonymous complaints. It isn’t necessary to have lost money to report a suspected scam, but if you did, the way that you paid and how you sent your payment is important information. In the description section of the form, explain exactly what happened, just as you would if you were telling the story to a friend. Be sure to provide any details that were not captured in other parts of the form.