Nutri Blvd. / Unauthorized charges

This company posted 60 minutes broadcast and Dr. Oz recommendation to try this product as a free trial. The next month Nutri Blvd automatically shipped the product RezV and used my creditcard number (I used it to pay for shipping and handling) and billed me $87.97 for a bottle of 60 caplets. I went to the internet site and there is no link to cancel the subscription. I will be calling them during the work week and I will try to reach them. From what I saw from other sites on this same subject, I am going to have to have some luck. I will go to my credit card company also.

Iv

Comments

Si
  2nd of Jul, 2009

On the website I ordered a 14-day trial of Rez2000. I did not realize at the time that I was approving a monthly shipment of this product at the cost of $87.00. When I received the 1st monthly shipment and a bill for $87.00, I called and was told I had signed up for this when I ordered the trial supply. I said I wanted to cancel and would send the product back. They told me that, since it was past the 30-day period, I could cancel but I had to pay for and keep the product. I asked for help from my credit card company who said they could not help me. I would like to warm others ordering products on line to be sure to read the fine print. You never know what you are getting yourself into. I had to pay for a product I didn't want, didn't do what they said it would do, and couldn't return for a credit.

Dl