Nutri Blvd / Unauthorized charges

Nutri blvd BEWARE OF THIS CO. It will tell you uou only pay for shipping and can cancel product is rezv (made me sick ) tried to cancel they never answer there phone 10 days later you have more shipped and your credit card is charged $87.00 when you dispute it they say you signed terms, totally a lie.I KNOW there are more of you out there that have been coned. I would like to some how let Barbara Walters about this co. since she promoted this product.Can someone please stop this rip off co.

Me

Comments

• Br
      17th of Mar, 2009

READ THE TERMS AND CONMDITIONS BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING

How it Works! By clicking” Rush MY ORDER” I am agreeing to receive Resveratrol p150 for a 7-day trial period for $3.95 billed to my credit Card.(days of availability for actual usage could be less depending on shipping time) beginning on date of order. If you enjoy Resveratrol p150, simply do nothing. On the 15th day my credit card will automatically be charged $92.31 for a 31 day supply and every month, thereafter, unless I cancel by calling 877-350-8480 M – F, 8am-7pm PAC. No Hassle, Cancel Anytime! I understand that this consumer transaction involves a negative option and that I may be liable for payment of future goods and services, under the terms of this agreement, if I fail to notify the supplier not to supply the goods or services described.

• Di
      20th of Mar, 2009

this company (Nutri Blvd) is a big scam. Don't patronize them. They sent out pill without my authorization after I order the sample only. When you tried to get your refund they give you a hard time. Stay away from them!

• Di
      20th of Mar, 2009

This is a scam co. I got conned by this company too!

• Tj
      25th of Mar, 2009

I have just had the very same experience. I asked for the "free sample" which I received, but then I got another bottle which I did not order and found it charged to my credit card. How do I get in touch with them now?

31st of Mar, 2009

Totally agree, they are a group of criminals and I told them so; lots of good that will do me! Crooks! I reported them to the Federal Trade Commission but that will probably not help either. But maybe it will help if all of us report them to the FTC. They sent me an email ostensibly explaining the $87-$88 charge, but that was after the bottle of unwanted pills had arrived in my mailbox. My credit card company cancelled the card at my request, but again, that doesn't get my money back! They are criminals! Please tell everyone you know to stay clear of them!

• Fy
      1st of Apr, 2009

I agree, with what has been said above! I was told I would get one month back, that was after I was on this site and they were getting a lot of complaints, they would not refund any unused product. I could not even find the name of this company until they shipped the second one, b/c RezV has no number on the bottle. It is a rip off! I am sending back the last unused bottle and was told they would refund the lat one sent only, and that I signed an agreement and didn't read the fine print, WHAT FINE PRINT??? It said free trail pay only for the shipping! Anyway lesson learned, never again

• Li
      6th of Apr, 2009

THOSE OF YOU WHO ORDERED REZV, BEWARE OF NUTRIBLVD.COM. HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE. ORDERED FREE SAMPLE ($5.95 S/H) W/LIMITED TRIAL TIME. CALLED THEM BEFORE TRIAL WAS OVER BECAUSE THEY CHARGED $87.97 TO MY CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. ON 3/30/09 AFTER SPEAKING STERNLY TO REPRESENTATIVE, I TOLD HER I WAS CALLING MY BANK & HAVING THE CHARGE REMOVED. SHE THEN PUT ME ON HOLD TO SPEAK W/HER SUPERVISOR. ADVISED SHE AUTHORIZED IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF ORDER & REMOVAL OF THE CHARGE PENDING (SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!) & NO FURTHER CHARGES WERE GOING TO BE CHARGED TO MY CARD. I EVEN RECEIVED AN E-MAIL CONFIRMATION TO THAT EFFECT. NOW SUDDENLY I HAVE ANOTHER CHARGE OF $87.87 SHOW UP ON MY ACCOUNT! THIS IS WHAT YOU DO. CANCEL YOUR DEBIT CARD & HAVE IT REISSUED (YOU CAN USE THE SAME PASSCODE, JUST NEED A NEW #). THIS WILL STOP ALL NEW CHARGES GOING THROUGH TO YOUR ACCT. THEN FILE A DISPUTE CLAIM W/YOUR BANK. MOST BANKS WILL DO SO, BACKING THE CHARGE OUT OF YOUR ACCT. W/IN 2-3 DAYS AT THE MOST. I TOLD MY BANK OF THE PROBLEMS TRYING TO REACH THE COMPANY DOING THIS. I COULD REACH THEM THE WEEK OF 3/30/09. BUT NOW THERE IS A MSG ON THE 800# ADVISING A MSG SVC. + $4 FOR CALLBK! NO WAY JOSE'! HOPE THIS HELPS!

• Li
      6th of Apr, 2009

P.S. YOU NEED TO REPORT NUTRIBLVD.COM / REZV TO YOUR FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION OFFICE & ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE IN YOUR STATE. ALSO, SINCE THEY ARE LOCATED IN FLORIDA: 20815 NE 16TH AVENUE, STE B46, MIAMI, FL 33179, YOU NEED TO REPORT THEM TO THE FLORIDA FTC & AG'S OFFICES, ALONG WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAUS IN BOTH AREAS. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

• En
      8th of Apr, 2009

Same story as above... Has anyone seen the movie 'Punch Drunk Love?' This company employs the same con artist scenario. I think we should get some bricks and baseball bats together and go down there and explain things to those blood belching vaginas.

• Ke
      10th of Apr, 2009

I personally would like to see that.. i'm sure the people that work there are shaking in thier boots ..lol

• Ci
      16th of Apr, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I recieved the product on 3/31/09, canceled within 14 days thru email and verbally, but then I received another shippent today, 4/16/09. Representitive said that the 14 day trial started when I placed the order. That is false advertisement. How can you try the product 14 days when you don't receive the pills until 4 days after you ordered it? That means you only have 10 days to try the product. I am going to try to duspute it with my credit card.

• Ri
      21st of Apr, 2009

I'm having the "Same Problems with NutriBlvd." They hit my banking account for charges I didn't authorize, "It's All A Big Scam To Rip-You-Off."

Rick

• Ro
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I received their 'free' sample and then my bank account was charged $87.97 without my knowledge. I sent the sample back via UPS next day air with a tracking # and was told I would receive my refund in 7-10 days. They rec'd the returned item on 4/1 and it's now 4/22 and I still ahve not received my refund. I have called 4 times asking on the status and they tell me it's in the works. I asked to talk to a Mgr but they would not let me. Today they changed their tune and told me they had 30 days to issue the refund. I told them it had better be in my account by May 1st or I was calling the Attorney General and that they were a complete rip off.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY CLAIM IT'S FREE!

• Hr
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me, but I couldn't find the right telephone #. Do they even have a number.

• Ju
      23rd of Apr, 2009

YO, Dr. OZ and OPRAH Why didn.t you check this company out before endorsing? They are a joke!

• Np
      27th of Apr, 2009

I didn't order this product but did order a trial of a face cream and then got a notice about the pills being shipped. I returned the pills and my card was still charged!

• Un
      1st of May, 2009

I had the same experience. They send me another bottle without any invoice or contact number to cancel. They wont accept return and charged my credit card for $89.99 which I was not even informed of the price.Beware!

• Ke
      3rd of May, 2009

why are you guys not reading the t and c?? they are right where you put in your information... here they are guys

Product Description Price
    RezV Free Trial.

Your Free Trial is estimated to arrive on: May 07, 2009
    Free

Sub-Total $0.00
    Shipping & Handling $3.95
    Free Trial + S&H Total $3.95

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
    We are so confident that you will love RezV that we are not
    only going to give you a free trial period for the 14 day supply, but
    a RISK FREE 14 day money back guarantee. You will have 14 days from the date of your order to evaluate the product. If you decide you are unhappy with the product, cancel at any time during that 14 day period and pay nothing except shipping and handling. If you do not cancel, you will receive every 30 days a fresh one-month supply of RezV as part of our delivery program,
    for which you will be automatically billed $89.89 per month (a 21% savings
    off the regular price!) There are no obligations, and you can
    cancel at anytime via our customer support line.

Time remaining:
    04:36min

Payment Method:
    Visa Mastercard

Credit Card Number:

Expiration Date:
    Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Year 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026

CVV2# (CVV2 ?):

All information entered in the form above is secured using industry standard 128-bit SSL encryption. Please fill out all required fields to complete your order

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. RezV product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease. RezV is not afilliated in any way with CNN, Fox, WebMD, ABC, Fortune or NBC. CNN, Fox, WebMD, ABC, Fortune and NBC are registered trademarks of their respective owners. The individuals shown are paid models, and not necessarily RezV customers.

Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial bottle. If you are enjoying Rezv do nothing and 14 days from your free trial order date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another fresh 30 day supply of Rezv and the form of payment that you used to order the trial will be billed the Member's Only price of $80.90 plus $8.99 shipping a

• Ri
      3rd of May, 2009

My complaint wasn't with the T & C (though they weren't displayed right next to the input info. on the one I did. It was in the fine print on another page--a scam in and of itself.). My complaint was how it was handled. I did not care for the product and sent it back with the RMA # and my card was charged. That is where my complaint began...

• Pa
      4th of May, 2009

I must be lucky, because I had no problem, twice I called and spoke to a very nice young lady.
    she also emailed me confirming my order. Patricia C.Kennewick, Wa