NutraLane/reseritolcharged my credit card for product I didn't order

1 Review updated:

I filed out a form to find out about Resveritol and the next thing I know My credit account was charged three times, $3.97, $79.90 and $69.90.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Arvada, COI even cancelled my account with the credit card company and the company still allowed the charge. I have called and cancelled wrote emails and cancelled. All to no avail.
I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Colorado and am awaiting a response.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Lo
      Jul 17, 2009

    I wrote this for DMC, but the steps are the same... sounds like you're on the right path.

    Here are some steps to take- pass them along!
    1. Send a complaint to the State agency that handles these complaints- Attorney General, etc. Send a copy of your complaint form to DMC as well, with a letter that you are attempting to resolve the situation and cancle the membership- cite the decpetiveness and misleading information, and the contact issues. Send these letters with confirmation of delivery from the USPS. THIS CONFIRMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT! This next step is the most important: DEMAND A COPY OF YOUR AGREEMENT. It must be in writing or dictated written form. The dictiation MUST be by a legally authorized individual (ie: court reporter) for the tape to be used as evidence.
    2. Call the bank and tell them of the issue; ask to get a different card. If DMC does not have your information, then you cannot be charged. IF they attempt to push the charge by using the new card, then they are commiting larceny or theft and fraud. BE AWARE- your bank cards are usually only 4 numbers different, and a simple 40 line program can be made to scan through the number series in less than 30 seconds when trying to commit fraud.
    3. Follow through with your complaints. This means documenting everything.
    4. You will get a 'bad credit' letter from a collection agency. Send a copy of everything. DO NOT SEND ORIGIONALS! Dispute the charges and any bad listing on your credit. Save the letter from the debt collector- send a copy to the state agency.
    5. Make an offer to settle for one movie, or offer to return the movies you got for immediate resolution of the issue. You must include the 'deceptive and misleading' portion of the complaints. YOU NEED TO BE REASONABLE. YOU GOT YOURSELF HERE. If they cannot produce the required documents, including the origional order, then you have a valid claim for sure.
    6. Continue to dispute until they settle. Make noise. Lots of noise. Send copies of complaints to your lawmakers- state representatives, etc. THIS IS HOW LAWS CHANGE! I send a copy to the local news as well- this really brings bad press, and can shut a company down in less than a month. I will and have spent over $50 in mail to save and raise awareness of bad companies, and have activley lead to the termination of over $19, 000 in debt from various collections, etc because they violated the laws. (IL)
    7. THE FOLLW THROUGH- We made reservations at Disney in Orlando, then called a month later to cancle based on the problems with the DMC. Less than 2 hours later, they called back and 'resolved' our complaint by canceling the last 3 movies, and even offering a free meal package at the resort.
    8. This gets you additional copies of your credit report- take a copy of the complaint, and send them to the credit reporting agencies- make sure DMC is not there.

    0 Votes
  • Nu
      Oct 15, 2009

    To: IJ Stone

    It appears your issue has been resolved. An email has been sent to your email address on file with the status of your account.

    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at [protected] if you have any other questions or need any further assistance.


    Nutra Lane

    0 Votes

Post your comment