Nutralane / get tracking numbers

1 Arvada, CO, United States Review updated:

The phone number for the company does work and has worked since march 2009. There was no wait time and I spoke with a person. The rules of the order are online but most people do not read them. They were also included on a sticker with the products and it does tell us the next charges and shipping. However, most people do not read al lof that and think they are getting alot of pills for free-1st mistake. Most people call to cancel their next shipment and think cancelling makes sure they cannot charge the $80-2nd mistake. The marketing on this product is very misleading. Most who pick7-14 day shipping do not get it until day 14 or later and then get $80 charges in 10 days. Those who do not receive anything still recieve charges and have the product reshipped to them. By this time the consumer is angry about charges and does not want this anymore, too bad - they are sending it out. You must send this product back with a tracking number from the post office, or ups. If your package is not sent back with a tracking number - it never gets put in their system. It doesn't matter if your mail carrier swears they had to receive it, they will claim it was never received. If you send it back without their authorization number - they will not reimbuse you without a fight. Make sure you keep a copy of any number they give you - cancellation number, authorization number, the name of the person you spoke with. You need this information in case of any problems you may have.

More Nutralane Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lo
      24th of Aug, 2009

I don't agree with some of your advice because I only view their website and never complete an order for any purchase also never receive any product from the company at all. I also was charge $80 for what reading up on their products, I never order weight loss pills those crop don't work so when I discover that I was change for this corp how I almost lose my mind, cause I'm perfectly in good shape and don't need diet pills. I need to know where the hell is the supplies than they are charging for, why I never receive it.

• El
      8th of Sep, 2009
    Nutralane - Fraudulent charge
    Maryland

I was offered the chance to try for free the resveratrol from nutralane. I was asked to pay a 3.95 postage which i did. today I was notified that they were charging me 79 + dollars. there was nowhere in the info e-mailed to me or on the form I filled in that stated such a charge would bemade. this is fraud.

• Je
      2nd of Oct, 2009
    NutraLane - FRAUD
    Illinois

i NEVER ordered anything, i NEVER even requested a "free trial", ive never even HEARD of this company...they charged me $3.97 to my card and sent me product that i have no knowledge about, i dont know HOW they got my info but this is a SCAM...the "invoice" i got said that they would be charging me another $79.90 within the month, i immediately called the phone number on the invoice and spoke with Michelle employee #107 and she told me that she cancelled the account. we'll see.

• Ho
      6th of Nov, 2009
    NutraLane - sending product I didn't order

Dear Nutra Lane,

I want this company to stop sending product and billing my credit card, which I never intented to happen. I asked for a trial, at shipping costs only, on $4.97. Please discontinue sending the product.

Order #2070657

• Ep
      4th of Mar, 2010
    NutraLane - Charged my account 4 times when I clearly accepted the trial order only
    NutraLane

I am so angry that you have charged my account 4 times when I clearly accepted the trial order only. And because I didn't see the warning on the bottom of the package in small letters and just didn't accept the next sent order and returned it now for the 3rd time, I am charged $69 3 times!!! I made it clear that I did not want future orders but you sent them anyway and because you have a scam to count on busy people not reading the outside tiny warning about returns now, you have charge me over $300 on my account. I am writing Oprah who endorses you. Shame on you!!! Please credit my account. Nana Whittington 1989478 account #. I can't afford this and you took advantage of me.

• Ha
      8th of Mar, 2010
    NutraLane - Refund policy is not correct
    NutraLane

I purchased 3 bottles of slim seduction and 2 bottles of Lipmatrix. I used them both for almost 30 days found not results, call company to return, only had 2 days to return for full refund, well I missed the date, now I am suck for over 153.00 in a charge, with no product, now they say I have to purchased another product, I will not find any results with, refund policy is not correct.

• Sm
      10th of Mar, 2010
    NutraLane - This is certainly some type of fraud
    NutraLane

I never ordered this product! I did order Reservatrol. I recieved a charge on my credit card for $3.97 apartently for shipping. I called and was told I have an account and product on the way. I have to now return this product by a certain date or I will be charged $79.90. This is certainly some type of fraud. I still beleve they owe me my money back and I should not have to have the expense of returning something I did not order.

• Mo
      10th of Mar, 2010
    NutraLane - Can't do business this way
    NutraLane

I ordered the "free trial" and was charged even after returning the unused portion. i was told it was a free trial not a free "sample! Oh!!! Silly me! I guess I was just supposed to look at it. Can't do business this way! There is too much competion out there, that has what's called customer service!

• Xi
      5th of Apr, 2010
    NutraLane - I had been automatically charged $79.90
    NutraLane

I ordered a free sample in Late July and by July 31 had been automatically charged $79.90. To date I have not received anything from the company. I e-mail the company (at least I think I did, all the addresses and names are confusing) asking that the auto shipments be stopped immediately.

Is NutraLane is also known as Pharmazal LLC or is associated with Pharmazal in Arvada, Colorado, at 877-242-1376.

• Cb
      29th of Oct, 2013

Same problem. Wife ordered these for some reason. When she saw the charge on the packing slip, she called for an RMA and returned the product the same day. I called three times for credit. First time, they claimed they had the package and would issue a credit within 7 business days. Second call they claimed they had not received the package and asked for a tracking number. I found it later that day. Third call I gave them tracking number. They then asked for my RMA#. Fortunately, I had it. Their final excuse was that they had to inspect the product and ensure it was not opened or damage. They said that was done on a first come, first serve basis and would take an indefinite amount of time. He offered me a $75 credit to close the case. I am currently working a dispute with my credit card.

• Al
    New York
    New York
    Phone: 03338978842
    yaconrootmaxaustralia.org

I was looking at something that wasn't obvious benefit because I kind of wanted my way up just get something that was just better than what I had but I decided that this camera would beaver throughout investment for me especially with something that can on doing.

• Qu
      13th of Aug, 2014

so do they just charge $80 when I bought 30day trial for $5??or do I have to pay that amount when i`m buying it for the second time?

• Da
    NutraLane - Unauthorized deduction from checking account
    Nutra Lane
    6452 Fig Street, Suite A
    Arvada
    Phone: 1-877-242-1376
    Support@NutraLane.com

I ordered a product from NutraLane (order # 2206878) approximately August 25 2009. The order was processed August 31 2009. The return no later than date was September 25 2009. I called for a return authorization number approximately August 18 0r 19 2009. Eileen 13 gave me a cancellation number E091406 and a return authorization number EA0914-2206878. I packaged the product and put it in the mail with a delivery receipt confirmation request the next day. On September 25 2009 I noted a debit for $79.90 from my account. I met the requirements for a return and still got charged full price for the product. I called the number that was listed (1-877-242-1376) and after waiting 15 minutes was transferred to an answering machine to leave my request for a refund. At this point, I haven't received an answer. My next call will be to the Texas Attorney General Consumer Protection hot line at 1-800-621-0508. Dan Fox 96 Stagecoach ct Lockhart Texas 78644. (I have made a copy of this letter for my records)

15th of Jun, 2016

YOU ARE STUPID not to have Google searched their name BEFORE gave them your credit info!!!

US citizens are becoming blooming idiots!!! There are some idiots from other countries, but I am less concerned about them.

• Lo
    NutraLane - Payment
    Hawaii

I thought I'd canceled my subscription, but the company keeps sending the pills and charging me for it. I would like to cancel the subscription.

• Nu

To: lokalkrngyrl

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. The order you placed with us sounds like it was a buy now, pay later offer. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the product is not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state. Our terms and conditions are displayed in several places for you to read and you have to physically click the box that states you agree to the terms and conditions. The words Terms and Conditions are a hyperlink that when clicked gives you the terms and conditions. All of our orders come with a money back guarantee. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer you a monetary refund now. Please contact us and explain your situation to us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is 1-877-242-1376. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,

Supervisor at Nutra Lane

• Ec
    NutraLane - Ripoff and want my money back
    NutraLane ResVer
    Jacksonville
    Florida

I was online and just clicked onto an ad for NutraLane to read it. Decided it wasn't for me and exited out. Next thing I know I received a phone call to try their "free" trial and that I could cancel. Well, in a weak moment, I agreed. Did this at the beginning of July 2009. I never received the "free" product and just discovered that they have extracted 2 $79.90 payments from my bank account! I am going to have my bank investigate and put a stop to the payment immediately if I can. I am unemployed and disabled. I cannot afford to have a total of $159.80 removed from my account. This is out and out fraud and thievery. I have been robbed and this is a warning to all out there not to do business with people like this. I will also report them to the attorney general of the state of Florida and if possible, try to get a class action suit against them for mail fraud and non delivery of products.

• Sc
      15th of Jun, 2016

I have the same situation. I wish I had known about this site before I ordered my "free trial"! I agree that this is a scam and should be stopped.

• Tr
    NutraLane - Stay away
    NutraLane

I ordered the advertised FREE trial for the cost of shipping and handling. After recieving in the enclosed reciept it said I would be charged the full amount of $34.95 a bottle for each of the two bottles recieved in the free trial. Then I was also locked into a 45 day autoship. This is a scam. Stay away!!!

• Tj
    NutraLane - please DO NOT SEND ANYMORE
    6452 Fig Street ,Suite A
    Arvada
    Support@NutraLane.com

I have asked and written please do not send anymore of your product. I have lost my job and can no longer afford this product and you keep sending them to me. I am also informing my credit card not to pay for any more. I have tried to be nice about it. if I have to I will contact my attorney.

jeannie matthews