Nutrabuys / I can't cancel purchase

I ordered 2 free trials of nutra science and pro action cleanse for me and a friend and have been trying to cancel as it doesn’t work and gives you really bad stomach ache. But now it seems I can’t cancel purchase from Nutrabuys.

Wa
Mar 13, 2013

Comments

• Ri
      Sep 24, 2013

I ORDERED 1 FREE TRIALS I JUST PAY $4.95 SHIPPING & HANDLING I PAY WITH MY DEBIT CARD TO NUTRABUYS. AFTER 20DAYS THEY TOOK $159.90 FROM ACCOUNT I TRY TO CALL THEM ALMOST A MONTH NO ANSWER AND ALSO TRYING TO CANCEL AS IT DOESN'T WORK NEXT THING I GANNA DO I LL TAKE THEM COURT TOMORROW MORNING 09/23/2013 I WANT MY ###ING MONEY BACK $159.90

• Hi
      Oct 21, 2013

I also ordered the free product and paid shipping, A couple days after I got the product I went and cancelled it on the website and it never gave me a cancellation number. Now they have charged my acct. 79.95. I tried calling them and was placed on hold for hours. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They will take your money and you will not get it back!!!

• It
      Feb 04, 2014

I also had the same thing happen to me as it did to RIZWAN1! They are trying to take $159.90 out of my account and they do not respond to emails or calls! I cancelled my membership with them the minute after I ordered the free trial, then when I checked yesterday they said I still had an active account number! My bank is filing a dispute with them to get my money back but it takes up to 30 days for them to reply back. GGGRRRR DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!

• Ce
      Aug 28, 2014

The same thing happen to me .They took from my account in the amount of 86.98 twice in one month. This have to stop GAVE US OUR MONEY BACK !!!

• Re
      Dec 12, 2014

Same happened to me I only ordered one bottle I received the two not knowing anything about canceling anything in 14 days since it's not on the buy now page and I get charget $159.90 on my debit card with no knowledge of anything and they said no refunds it's passed the 14 days. They do that cap on purpose to take innocent people's money and it's sickening.