Nutra product / only wanted sample! stop sending me acuberry and stop charging my accout!

AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-289-8740
I only wanted the sample sent to me and now you are sending me more bottles of acuiberry and charging my account! I want it to stop! please notife me of the credit of 78.33 to my account and the cancelation>
Ta

Comments

Be
  26th of Jan, 2009
Please cancel . I only wanted the sample.. Order # 1214321. I have been trying to contact someone on the phone number and all I get is a busy signal. Please stop it now.
Ja
  6th of Feb, 2009
Bev,

I did the samething. Ordered on-line for the free trial and have receive 12 packages of the Acai Berry. I called the number enclosed for customer support. I cancelled my order after the 2nd bottle I received. 4 days later my mail box was just packed with 10 more.

So, I called again (all ways a 10 min. wait)

Apparently in very fine print you have so many days to cancel your subscription.

I did receive an e-mail of cancellation. Told them if they did not credit me the $80 some odd dollars I would be contacting the Better Business Bureau.

We will see if they credit my account. This is definitely a scam. Product shipping from California!!!

JAKI