Nutra Lane/ResVer XP / unauthorised charge

1 6452 Fig Street, suite AArvada, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: [303] 456-5591

I authorized a free sample of ResVer XP with the only charge to be shipping $3.97.

It arrived today and said 2 units at unit price of $0.00 each + shipping of $3.97. That is correct.

However [in print so small it is almost unreadable] it stated "This amount has been charged to your credit card or checking account. $79.90 will be billed to your card to complete payment on May 31, 2009. [IT IS ILLEGAL TO CHARGE FOR AN UNAUTHORIZED SALE.]
THIS COMPLAINT WILL BE SENT TO BETTER BUSINESS AND THE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE WILL NOT BE PAID.

I AM CANCELLING ANY/ALL FUTURE UNAUTHORIZED SHIPMENTS AND PAYMENTS.

Sa

Comments

• Ha
      21st of May, 2009

My name is HAWAH CONWY I received an order from GNS, INC which I did not order. The amount of $69.90 was charged on my credit card or my checking account, so I am canceling any/all future unauthorized shipment and payment thanks.

• D3
      25th of May, 2009

My mother got screwed over big time by ordering this CRAP off of the internet, The physically stole the money from her account, and had to stop charges, but it wasnt enough, the bank made her CUT UP HER CARD WHILE SHE WAS ON THE PHONE...

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS OF COURSE YOU LIKE BENDING OVER AND TAKING IN THE ### BY THESE DAMN SCAMMERS!!!

• Si
      27th of May, 2009

Same thing happend to me, I agreed to a free sample with a $3.97 shipping fee, not to pay $82 approx 2 wks later! I can't afford that, I don't have that. I can't get ahold of anyone to cancel that order and it will be taken out tomorrow according to the extremely small print on the bottom of the invoice I just looked over more closely due to these complaints. Now what? I don't have $82 in amy account, and when it gets there it needs to go toward food, rent and electricity! CRAP!!!

• Al
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I just received my order and did read the fine print, then checked them on the internet. I just wrote the following letter to GNS, now I'm going to the media.

NutraLane Customer Service,

Just received my order today, June 1, 2009, order date 5/27/2009. Order Number 1971324.

I authorized a free 30-day trial sample of ResVer XP with the only charge to be shipping $3.97.

Your Internet offer is for a month's supply of RESVER XP. The Ad says you will only pay shipping of $3.97. At no time during the order process did I agree to the VIP Club or any future shipments or credit card charges.. The idea of a free trial is to test the product.

However [in print so small it is almost unreadable] it stated "This amount of $3.97 has been charged to your credit card or checking account. $79.90 will be billed to your card to complete payment on June 17, 2009, with another double order to be shipped on July 11, and every 45 days thereafter . THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS AND ILLEGAL TO CHARGE FOR AN UNAUTHORIZED SALE, HOWEVER, TO PROTECT OUR CREDIT, WE HAVE CANCELED OUR CREDIT CARD.)

THIS COMPLAINT WILL BE SENT TO BBB, CONSUMER AFFAIRS, ANY AND ALL MEDIA (CNN., WebMD, Oprah, etc.) THAT YOU USED ON YOUR SITE TO PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCT AND TO THOSE WHO DID NOT. BE LISTENING.

Consider this letter of complaint as cancellation of further unauthorized shipments. As mentioned above credit card has been cancelled.

10th of Jun, 2009

Please do not repeat DO NOT BILL my account for any more product I will be forced to take action against you if this continues.. I did not order anything from you and won't pay for it Account closed.. Joan E. Bennett

• Mu
      11th of Jun, 2009

I ordered a product from Nutra Lane on a "free Trial" basis and was assured repeatedly by both the sales rep. and her supervisor, Andrew that I would only be charged for shipping and handling, unless I chose to recieve more product on a monthly basis. DO NOT PURDHASE ANYTHING FROM NUTRA LANE OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF. I am a very careful consumer and always take time to read the terms of purchase. It made no differeence! THey simply tell you one thing and charge you anyway. MOst companies are reputable. THIS ONE IS NOT> FAIR WARNING EVERYONE! Have a great day.

Murali Masters

17th of Jun, 2009

To: Sallie

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of . Some of our offers for the ResVer XP are buy now, pay later offers. Our terms and conditions are displayed in several places for you to read and you have to physically click the box that states you agree to the terms and conditions. The words Terms and Conditions are a hyperlink that when click gives you the terms and conditions. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. All of our orders come with a money back guarantee of 30 days starting on the billing day. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us so that we can find a resolution and possibly offer you a monetary refund.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is 1-877-242-1376. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Supervisor at Nutra Lane

• Do
      23rd of Jun, 2009

THIS TYPE OF PRACTICE IS SUCH AN OLD TECHNIQUE USED BY UNSCRUPULOUS COMPANIES TO BURY THE SCAM PART OF THEIR DEAL.

YOUR COMPANY CANT GO UNDER AND OUT OF BUSINESS SOON ENOUGH TO SUITE ALL OF YOUR VICTIMS.

28th of Jun, 2009

To: Alana

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of . We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us. The order you placed for was a buy now, pay later offer not a free sample with autoshipments every 45 days. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the products are not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state at the bottom of the webpage however ALL of our orders come with a money back guarantee. Our records indicate that you have not paid for the product you have. Please contact us so that we can grant you an RA number so you can return our product and we can stop trying to bill you $79.90 and not pursue any other legal options.

Supervisor at Nutra Lane

16th of Jul, 2009

I too was under the assumption (as printed online)that it was a 30 day trial, then if not returned your account would be debited. I am sending mine back tomorrow, my account has been charged and I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK...one way or another.

Wish I had known about this site before I ordered it then I would have never ordered it.

6th of Aug, 2009

Martina51

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at 877-242-1376 and we will gladly address your concerns and resolve this issue.

Supervisor