Nutra Lane / ResVer
I authorized a free sample of ResVer XP with the only charge to be shipping $3.97.
It arrived today and said 2 units at unit price of $0.00 each + shipping of $3.97. That is correct.
However [in print so small it is almost unreadable] it stated "This amount has been charged to your credit card or checking account. $79.90 will be billed to your card to complete payment on May 31, 2009. [IT IS ILLEGAL TO CHARGE FOR AN UNAUTHORIZED SALE.]
THIS COMPLAINT WILL BE SENT TO BETTER BUSINESS AND THE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE WILL NOT BE PAID.
I AM CANCELLING ANY/ALL FUTURE UNAUTHORIZED SHIPMENTS AND PAYMENTS.
More Nutra Lane Complaints & Reviews
- Nutra Lane - Do not want any more of the severastol 
- Nutra Lane - Unauthorized Charge on Credit Card 
- Nutra Lane - reoccurring charges on bank card
- Nutra Lane - Acai Berry Free Trial 
- Nutra Lane - Fraudulent Business Practices 
- Nutra Lane - What a rip off
- Nutra Lane - The product that I ordered did absolutely nothing 
- Nutra Lane - NOT FREE AT ALL-Deceiving advertisement 
- Nutra Lane - unauthorized charge/misrepresentation