Nutra Lane / Fraudulent Business Practices

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free sample of a product and paid shipping and handling. The advertising was very clear that it was a one-time order and that there was no obligation to purchase additional product. When the product arrived, a slip in the package stated that I would receive two additonal packages of the product next month for $70 and that an additional two packages of the product wil be shipped to me every 45 days following. Nowhere in my original order did I agree to such an approach and nowhere in the original advertising did it mention such an obligation. This is clearly fraudulent and I would warn all consumers to avoid this company at all costs. I will also be filing a complaint against this company in every website I can find, including filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission. This company should be ashamed.

Co

Comments

Al
  20th of May, 2009
Nutra Lane - Free Sample
Alisa Williams
931 Jackson
Bacliff
Texas

I ordered a free sample of Acai Berry. Was never wanting a re-occuring order. Had to call to cancel. Nutra Lane is scamming people. Order# 1904104, Cancel#TCB052015

Da
  20th of May, 2009
Nutra Lane - Extra charge
Florida

I obtained all the necessary info to return the product and even did it before the end of the 21 day trial period, but my credit card was still charged the full amount. I got nothing FREE, and even after they received their product in return, I was billed. DO NOT, DO NOT order from this company!!!

Br
  22nd of May, 2009
Nutra Lane - club membership
New Bern
North Carolina

I don't have a problem paying the $3.97 I signed up for but do not want any additional deleveries charging my account and do not want automatic deliveries for something I do not even know if it works for me . It would be rediculous to spend that kind of money. I do not authorize you to take it out of my account. Brenda

Ge
  23rd of May, 2009
Nutra Lane - Lies and misleading ads
6452 Fig St. suite - A
Phone: 303-456-5591

Product is a complete fake and their return policy is a lie and misleading. Getting a refund is near impossible. Why is there a foreign language at the top of these pages? What country is this company from?

Vi
  4th of Jun, 2009

The pills make me sick. I have called to return them but I cane never get through

Je
  15th of Jun, 2009

Claimed to give a free trial on their product. I now am being billed 69.90 monthly on my bank card.

Jo
  20th of Jun, 2009
Nutra Lane - Unsubscribe
NUTRA LANE
6452 Fig St, Suite A
Phone: (480)584-6799

Disatisfied with the results. Please unsubscribe me. Thank you.Johanna Best, 7718 E. Hubbell St, Scottsdale, AZ 85257-2228

22nd of Jun, 2009

To: Alisa

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of . The order you placed for the Acai Berry Edge was a buy now, pay later offer. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the product is not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state. Our terms and conditions are displayed in several places for you to read and you have to physically click the box that states you agree to the terms and conditions. The words Terms and Conditions are a hyperlink that when clicked gives you the terms and conditions. All of our orders come with a money back guarantee. So if you still have the product and you are not satisfied, you might be able to return it and resolve this. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us so that we can find a resolution.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is 1-877-242-1376. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Supervisor at Nutra Lane

Oc
  25th of Jun, 2009
Nutra Lane - False advertising
Ocie's
Ft Worth
Texas

Said freee trial offer but when product arrived there was a small print saying I would be billed $79.90..am going to protest vigorously...

28th of Jun, 2009

To: Vicki Davis

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and didn't obtain a refund . We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and that the product made you ill. The order you placed for was a buy now, pay later offer not a free sample with autoshipments every 45 days. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the products are not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state at the bottom of the webpage however ALL of our orders come with a money back guarantee. Please contact us so that we can cancel your auto-shipments and possibly offer you a monetary refund.

Supervisor at Nutra Lane

De
  29th of Jun, 2009

I recently received an order which I did not place. I would like to file a fraud complaint.

Rt
  1st of Jul, 2009
Nutra Lane - unauthorized billing

I was shipped an inital offer for $3.97 of Nutra Lane product Res Ver XP. Then without my knowledge or consent I was then billed $79.90 from my bank account.
I am now disputing this charge but want everyone to know that this is a SCAM and should not be allowed to continue.

Cl
  10th of Jul, 2009
Nutra Lane - Charges that I never agreed to make
6452 Fig Street Suite A
support@nutralane.com

I recieved a special offer via email from this company. The email stated that for a special payment of $3.97 I could try a thirty day supply of these new pills. I agreed to this offer, however, not even a month later I recieved a bill on my card stating that I owed Nutra Lane $79.90. I never agreed to any type of member ship with this company, and never recieved any type of product besides that in which I ordered.

El
  12th of Jul, 2009

yes i ordered nutralane product for 3.97 and was billed 79.90 to my account after i was told i wouldn't be billed that shipped off the order these people or a scam and needs to be stopped from ripping people off. Now I dont even trust them or anyone else to purchase products. I had called the 1 800 number given a code to put on my enelope to be mailed back the girl said she made a note to my account and it wouldn't be taken out. I as that you please credit this back into my account.please email me elizabeth.peoples@yahoo.com

slim seduction is what I ordered

El
  12th of Jul, 2009

mmm

Sm
  15th of Jul, 2009
Nutra Lane - cancelled but charged again 2 weeks later
NutraLane.com

I was shipped two bottles of an anti-aging pill. After a week I saw no improvement, so I called Nutra Lane. I received a return authorization number to return the unused product and cancelled any future shipments. They received the returned package ten days ago, but I have been billed an additional $34.95.

Ba
Nutra Lane - Illegial charge to credit cards
Texas

Fight this company. A total SCAM. They did the same to us as with the other complaints!
I called them and obviously its a boiler room or private house they operate from. Call your credit card company immediately to stop this fraud operation.

Ba
  16th of Jul, 2009

Hey, I just called your 877-242-1376 number because this company sent me pills and charged my credit card without any authorization from me. Like many of the other complaints, I believe this is a SCAM operation and should be reported immediately. I could not get my $3.97 back. Supervisor, call me if you really want to resolve this issue. If you are a legitimate company, you should get on this asap. email me back at regi@getis.com.

Bo
Nutra Lane - Rip off
6452 Fig Street Suite A
NutraLane.com

This is not a sample as advertised...it is a scam to force a subscription. They make it very difficult to return the product without penalty.

19th of Jul, 2009

Barry Getis:

It appears your issue has been resolved. An email has been sent to your email address on file with the status of your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at 1877-242-1376 if you have any other questions or need any further assistance.

Supervisor