Nutra LaneFraudulent Business Practices

1 Review updated:

I ordered a free sample of a product and paid shipping and handling. The advertising was very clear that it was a one-time order and that there was no obligation to purchase additional product. When the product arrived, a slip in the package stated that I would receive two additonal packages of the product next month for $70 and that an additional two packages of the product wil be shipped to me every 45 days following. Nowhere in my original order did I agree to such an approach and nowhere in the original advertising did it mention such an obligation. This is clearly fraudulent and I would warn all consumers to avoid this company at all costs. I will also be filing a complaint against this company in every website I can find, including filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission. This company should be ashamed.

Co

Comments

• Al
      May 20, 2009
    Nutra Lane - Free Sample
    Alisa Williams
    931 Jackson
    Bacliff
    Texas

I ordered a free sample of Acai Berry. Was never wanting a re-occuring order. Had to call to cancel. Nutra Lane is scamming people. Order# 1904104, Cancel#TCB052015

• Da
      May 20, 2009
    Nutra Lane - Extra charge
    Florida

I obtained all the necessary info to return the product and even did it before the end of the 21 day trial period, but my credit card was still charged the full amount. I got nothing FREE, and even after they received their product in return, I was billed. DO NOT, DO NOT order from this company!!!

• Br
      May 22, 2009
    Nutra Lane - club membership
    New Bern
    North Carolina

I don't have a problem paying the $3.97 I signed up for but do not want any additional deleveries charging my account and do not want automatic deliveries for something I do not even know if it works for me . It would be rediculous to spend that kind of money. I do not authorize you to take it out of my account. Brenda

• Ge
      May 23, 2009
    Nutra Lane - Lies and misleading ads
    6452 Fig St. suite - A
    Phone: [protected]

Product is a complete fake and their return policy is a lie and misleading. Getting a refund is near impossible. Why is there a foreign language at the top of these pages? What country is this company from?

• Vi
      Jun 04, 2009

The pills make me sick. I have called to return them but I cane never get through

• Je
      Jun 15, 2009

Claimed to give a free trial on their product. I now am being billed 69.90 monthly on my bank card.

Jun 20, 2009
    Nutra Lane - Unsubscribe
    NUTRA LANE
    6452 Fig St, Suite A
    Phone: [protected]

Disatisfied with the results. Please unsubscribe me. Thank you.Johanna Best, 7718 E. Hubbell St, Scottsdale, AZ [protected]

Jun 22, 2009

To: Alisa

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of . The order you placed for the Acai Berry Edge was a buy now, pay later offer. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the product is not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state. Our terms and conditions are displayed in several places for you to read and you have to physically click the box that states you agree to the terms and conditions. The words Terms and Conditions are a hyperlink that when clicked gives you the terms and conditions. All of our orders come with a money back guarantee. So if you still have the product and you are not satisfied, you might be able to return it and resolve this. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us so that we can find a resolution.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is [protected]. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Supervisor at Nutra Lane

• Oc
      Jun 25, 2009
    Nutra Lane - False advertising
    Ocie's
    Ft Worth
    Texas

Said freee trial offer but when product arrived there was a small print saying I would be billed $79.90..am going to protest vigorously...

Jun 28, 2009

To: Vicki Davis

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and didn't obtain a refund . We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and that the product made you ill. The order you placed for was a buy now, pay later offer not a free sample with autoshipments every 45 days. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the products are not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state at the bottom of the webpage however ALL of our orders come with a money back guarantee. Please contact us so that we can cancel your auto-shipments and possibly offer you a monetary refund.

Supervisor at Nutra Lane

• De
      Jun 29, 2009

I recently received an order which I did not place. I would like to file a fraud complaint.

• Rt
      Jul 01, 2009
    Nutra Lane - unauthorized billing

I was shipped an inital offer for $3.97 of Nutra Lane product Res Ver XP. Then without my knowledge or consent I was then billed $79.90 from my bank account.
    I am now disputing this charge but want everyone to know that this is a SCAM and should not be allowed to continue.

• Cl
      Jul 10, 2009
    Nutra Lane - Charges that I never agreed to make
    6452 Fig Street Suite A
    [protected]@nutralane.com

I recieved a special offer via email from this company. The email stated that for a special payment of $3.97 I could try a thirty day supply of these new pills. I agreed to this offer, however, not even a month later I recieved a bill on my card stating that I owed Nutra Lane $79.90. I never agreed to any type of member ship with this company, and never recieved any type of product besides that in which I ordered.

• El
      Jul 12, 2009

yes i ordered nutralane product for 3.97 and was billed 79.90 to my account after i was told i wouldn't be billed that shipped off the order these people or a scam and needs to be stopped from ripping people off. Now I dont even trust them or anyone else to purchase products. I had called the 1 800 number given a code to put on my enelope to be mailed back the girl said she made a note to my account and it wouldn't be taken out. I as that you please credit this back into my account.please email me elizabeth.[protected]@yahoo.com

slim seduction is what I ordered

• Sm
      Jul 15, 2009
    Nutra Lane - cancelled but charged again 2 weeks later
    NutraLane.com

I was shipped two bottles of an anti-aging pill. After a week I saw no improvement, so I called Nutra Lane. I received a return authorization number to return the unused product and cancelled any future shipments. They received the returned package ten days ago, but I have been billed an additional $34.95.

• Ba
    Nutra Lane - Illegial charge to credit cards
    Texas

Fight this company. A total SCAM. They did the same to us as with the other complaints!
    I called them and obviously its a boiler room or private house they operate from. Call your credit card company immediately to stop this fraud operation.

• Ba
      Jul 16, 2009

Hey, I just called your [protected] number because this company sent me pills and charged my credit card without any authorization from me. Like many of the other complaints, I believe this is a SCAM operation and should be reported immediately. I could not get my $3.97 back. Supervisor, call me if you really want to resolve this issue. If you are a legitimate company, you should get on this asap. email me back at [protected]@getis.com.

• Bo
    Nutra Lane - Rip off
    6452 Fig Street Suite A
    NutraLane.com

This is not a sample as advertised...it is a scam to force a subscription. They make it very difficult to return the product without penalty.

Jul 19, 2009

Barry Getis:

It appears your issue has been resolved. An email has been sent to your email address on file with the status of your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at [protected] if you have any other questions or need any further assistance.

Supervisor

Jul 19, 2009

ummmm...as with all "free samples" it's your fault for for providing your nformation and being a mooch. why is it that you want free samples for a product you aren't interested in anyway? answer that question! and why don't you just cancel like any normal person?

• Ca
      Jul 30, 2009
    Nutra Lane - getting product not wanted
    nutra lane
    6452 fig street suite a
    [protected]@nutralane.com

I do not want any of the products I have been returning them and want full credit
    i was only suppose to get charged for shipping and I am getting charged 79.[protected]

• Ca
      Jul 30, 2009

WHAT CAN WE DO???

• Sg
      Aug 01, 2009
    Nutra Lane - Slim Seduction
    Nuta Lane
    Colorado

Wow! Just got my bill for 69.90 which I wasn't aware that I joined their "membership". Am quickly going to send this back to company so I can get my account refunded! This (company) really is sneaky the way it draws one in to "try" their product for a nominal shipping/handling fee, then SURPRISE a few weeks later. Shame on them, shame on me for apparently not reading everything on the page! I won't do this again!

• El
      Aug 03, 2009

My card was charged for the above product without my authorization.

•   Aug 19, 2009

The same thing is happening to me, I didn't know I was getting into some membership thing. I have tried tonight to email them as per their website http://www.nutralane.com/cs/faq/#50

As stated in our Terms and Conditions, which all customers must agree to before purchasing our products, customers may cancel the monthly auto-shipment prior to it being shipped. They may do so by calling us at [protected] or emailing our Advanced Customer Support Team at [protected]@NutraLane.com.

First I got an auto-reponse email, then I tried the email above and it bounced back

Final-recipient: rfc822; [protected]@nutralane.com
    Action: failed
    Status: 5.1.1
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)

Last-attempt-Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 01:44:15 +0000

The letter with the slim seduction pills said they will charge me on Sept 3. I'm on SSI and can't afford to be charged that amount, I'm trying to get them to cancel this before Sept 3 but it looks like my power bill is going to be skipped in September. They are not issuing me a return authorization number to return this stuff within the time period.

• Sh
      Aug 26, 2009

i want my money back this don;t even work and i never agree to place another order is a waste off money dont even worl . want all money back asssp..

• Li
      Aug 27, 2009

I was wondering if anyone else recieved anything from this company Nutra Lane that they did not ever order? A few days ago I got some of their Slim Seduction diet pills in the mail...The bill said it had charged my debit card for the shipping and handling. I had never even heard of this company!
    I never ordered these pills ...for one thing I weigh 100 lbs. why would I order diet pills? For another thing I can't figure out why if my debit card number was stolen then why would they buy diet pills and then have them sent to MY house?The bill said it had charged my debit card for the shipping and handling. If they are somehow getting peoples debit card numbers and scamming people of their money they need to be shut down!!! It sound to me like they have a bad rap as it is! Please if this has happened to you let me know so together we can stop them from doing it to someone else!

• Wi
      Sep 08, 2009

I TOO HAVE RECEIVED CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD THAT I DID NOT AGREE TO I CALLED THE MOMENT I RECEIVED MY FREE OFFER AND SPOKE TO A PERSON WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN TO WHO GAME ME AN AUTH # AND A CANCEL # EVERYTIME I CALL ANY OF THE NUMBERS LISTED ALL I GET IS THAT THE MAIL BOX IS FULL IF I DO NOT GET THRU A COMPLAINT WILL BE MADE WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS ORDER

Sep 30, 2009
    Nutra Lane - Credit Card Fraud
    Phone: [protected]

I received unsolicited product from these people and they had fraudulently charged my American Express Card. I cancelled the transaction with Amex and called Nutra Lane to tell them I never ordered the product. Then they sent me a dunning letter for $79.90

Oct 12, 2009

To: Jay Valentine

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at [protected] and we will gladly address your concerns and resolve this issue.

Supervisor

• Ki
      Nov 12, 2009
    Nutra Lane - not able to contact customer support to cancel order
    Nutra Lane

I am unable to contact customer support to cancel order which I recieve every month & is deducted from my checking account every month.

• Re
      Dec 09, 2009

not only do they send you this product without ordering it they will not recredit you for the product when the first order came in i called but was told they couldent find me on there system {thou was able to find me so i was charged }again recived an order called recived a cancellation # sent back ..month later still not recredited for product when i called...WE HAVENT RECIEVED YOUR RETURN ..but i had a tracking #and told them exactly what day it was returned and only then did they recredit me..so if your returning a product to this company be sure to send it so you have a tracking #

• Un
      Jan 09, 2010

Fill a complain to FBI at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

• Bu
      Feb 21, 2010

I sent the Advanced Acai back on 01/22/2010 with proof of delivery #[protected] U.S. Postal; you can look up the tracking yourself if you want. It was delivered on 01/28/2010 and I called on 02/08/2010 requesting where my refund was. The gentleman said it would take up to 14 days. Well today is 02/21/2010 and no refund. Please check into this and refund the money back into my account before I file fraud charges. You can contact me at my e-mail address [protected]@yahoo.com. Also I have unsubcribed from your website 5 different times and you keep sending me web ads. TAKE ME OFF! Also your product does not work.

• He
      Jul 08, 2011
    Nutra Lane - These criminals are taking money out of my account every month for nothing
    Nutra Lane

I signed up for a free offer and these criminals are taking money out of my account every month for nothing!!!

• Su
      Nov 13, 2013

I am devastated to have had £84.99 and £86.00 taken fraudulently out of my account. my refs are 91695 and 91693, this money will need to refunded in full as I cannot afford this and never asked for it. Time is of the essence, please respond asap or I will report to the UK media and get my solicitor involved.