Nutra Bullet / unauthorized charges

1 P.O.Box 593Collinsville, OK, United States

My main concern is that future people understand that the Redbook offer which was not explained to me correctly which cost me $19.95 because I called on the 31st day not within the 30 days your given, which from what I understand now deals with some online website, this is nothing but a way they rip you off. I have tried to get my money back, they wont budge so they got the money and I got nothing.
The next thing has to do with Nutra Bullets superboost packages, this was not explained properly as well. The initial shipment which comes with your unit is free, all you pay is the shipping. The catch is that 2 packages are sent and if you dont call within 30 days, which I didnt even get my unit for 5 weeks after I placed my order. I have gone through all the paper work sent with my order and there is nothing in there that the 2nd package needs to be returned other wise you pay $24.99 for each package, you only get 1 free. So several questions arise when placing any order with this company. I have found that most sales people are not trained properly as well as being misleading. At the end of my order I asked for a complete list of what my future charges were going to be, neither the redbook or superboost were mentioned at anytime or included within my future charges. I like the super bullet but with these other problems that have come with it so far make me wish I never called them, nor in the future will I ever order anything offered on or through any TV, cable or satalite offer. I dont like being lied to nor my money being stolen.

Tm