Nutra Blvd.Com / charging my credit card for unreceived product

Resveratrol Ultra
I ordered trail products which I never received and they charged my credit card several times. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!They are scam artists and trying to remove these charges from your credit card company.

N  8th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Oh my gosh! I ordered a free trial just a few weeks ago. I received it, but then a few days later I got a full bottle of pills that I never ordered and when I checked my credit card statement, they had charged me almost 90 dollars!!! If you have any suggestions, I would love to know. I keep trying to call them but it keeps saying that all reps are busy and that the mailbox is full. What do I do??? I want my money back!

Ellie Pankratz
A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
I agree, they also pulled this on me. Supposedly if I send back the merchandise, I will receive $11.00 minuts what they took out. They will tell you that you have to happy with that ( even when they charge you for shipping and handling when your the one sending it back), or you can take the 40 percent returned off what they took from you origianlly. Either way you don't get back what you paid them or should I say what they took. I had never even hear of these folks before. So yes DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!