Nushop Solutions / Scam and cheating

El Monte, CA, United States Review updated:
3.75

I ordered RAM in June that was never delivered. After several emails I was told it was in the mail. It was not. I eventually received a Blue tooth and was told it was a gift and the order would follow. It did not I canceled the order. This month they took $98 from my account with no authority. I immediately called the bank and stopped payment. Now they have charged $145 for no product.
Va

Comments

Ja
  2nd of Sep, 2008
they did the same thing to me. Today they took 120.00 out of my account. not to mention the problems i am having with my cpu. automaticly fishing? Dont know if it is relavent or not but dont trust them at all!!!
Mi
  15th of Sep, 2008
These people are criminals. I ordered memory that I have never received plus they have charged my credit card with 2 transactions of $100 & $160. That is over and above the original cost. Please contact the California Attorney General. You can file a complaint on line. These crooks need to be stopped!
Li
  17th of Sep, 2008
I order ram in June from nushopsoultions and they sent time phone charger and said it was a gift and that my ram will be in the mail also. last month in Aug. they took a $183 from my account with out autho. and just the other day Monday Sept 16 they took $83. from my account is you have any infor about the califronia attorney general please give me the info and I will contact them also.
Mr
  23rd of Sep, 2008
No problems. Nu-Shopsolution Price was as advertised, free shipping too. Uses Yahoo cart which is a good thing, would have preferred it kept my yahoo details such as shipping address, etc.
But all in all I would order from Sandra Lee any oh day of the week.
An
  27th of Sep, 2008
Ordered used 80GB sata notebook drive. Placed order at night, next day received tracking number and order was shipped. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Tested drive in external enclosure. Drive found and looks to be working ok. Only negative was I opted out of receiving further email offers from company. Received one this morning and had to click unsubscribe link. Overall it's been a positive experience ordering form PC Parts.
Mi
  27th of Sep, 2008
Super fast shipping. Ordered on Tues morning got HDD on Thurs Eve (UPS ground)! Ordered an Hitachi and got an IBM drive. Installed the drive, completely compatible - works great. Comparible swap. Looked back at add, it said 'Travelstar' by Hitachi ... my fault for not catching it ... Travelstar is made by IBM. I will definitely use this company again.
Ordering from nushop is a breeze, all pc parts are tested before shipped
Ja
  27th of Sep, 2008
"""way to go nushopsolutions.com" Your the best"""
I have to say I was hesitant ordering from here after reading some reviews and because the item I wanted was significantly cheaper compared to sites like Newegg. Ordered the package on Sunday and it arrived here Tuesday via Fedex. Item arrvied in its original packaging and everything looks good. It's been a pleasant experience so far (hope I dont have to deal with customer service).
Ma
  30th of Sep, 2008
This is a scam. ordered memory and it did not arrive, no response from the company. dont waste your money on them
Sa
  2nd of Oct, 2008
This site is great. Easy to use and real simple for beginners as well as detailed enough for those that know more about computers. I really like the price screen next to the components as well as the overall price that keeps up with where ever you are on the screen.
Ci
  2nd of Oct, 2008
PROMPT DELIVERY; RECOMMENDED. THIS THE FIRST ORDER. PRICE IS REASONABLE. BUT I WANT TO GIVE MORE FEEDBACK SUPPORT.
Cj
  5th of Oct, 2008
Ordered 4 Kingston 1GB Hi-Speed Data travelers on Thursday and they delivered Monday!!!
Ne
  14th of Oct, 2008
These people are crooks. I have had the same problems outlined here - they charged me $80 and $184 for no reason. Their fax number is (626) 454-1605 if it makes any difference.
Ri
  16th of Jul, 2009
Great Store, receive my order; DDR2 8500 4G KIT in 3 days, free shipping well package, and most important the parts works great with my super PC. Website is not fancy, but very easy to order, that is on-line shoping all about, will 100% shop again. A+++++++++++++++++++++

Can't believe this place has been aroung for just a year, Seems tike a few, Best on line store ever.