Nuera Telecom / Bad Service, Not giving me deposit back

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I made the same mistake as everyone else here, they are not only charging me for the free minutes but also not giving the deposit money back,
since people keep getting ripped off by this can we file a complaint about this somewhere?
a lawsuit?

Comments

• Lv
      7th of Dec, 2009

Yes, you can file a complain to the Better Bussiness Bureau. This is what I did and it took only 15 minutes to fill all the parts. I have a $300 balance due and when ever they called me I says I am not going to pay them and then hung up the phone.

20th of Dec, 2009

This Comany is 200% fruad espacially thier representative "Javed khan". He use abusive language when anybody do not wnat there service or tell him about any coplaint anybody have about there services. So please be ware of this fruad company.

• Al
      25th of Jan, 2010

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AND KEEP BILLING YOU FOR CALLS YOU DID NOT MAKE. THE SALES FOLKS ARE A SCAM AND WILL SAY ANYTHING TO GET YOU ONBOARD. I AM GOING THROUGH MY BANK TO CANCEL THEM RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THEY DON'T CANCEL ON THE PHONE EVEN IF YOU ASK THEM TO.

THESE FOLKS ARE A WHOLE BUNCH OF CROOKS. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAM

• Di
      22nd of Feb, 2010

In simple word DON'T GO FOR THIS COMPANY'S SERVICE. THEY ARE FRAUD.

• Ro
      5th of Mar, 2010

why don't u mind ur own bussiness insted of putting leg into some one

• Ro
      5th of Mar, 2010

WHY DON'T U PPLS MIND UR OWN BUSSINESS INSTED OF PULLING SOME ONE LEGS
    THIS COMPANY IS RUNNING MORE THEN 100000 CUSTOMERS AND THEY ARE GETTING ONLY .0001% COMPLANTS, I M USING THIS COMPANY SERVICE FROM LAST 2 YEARS AND I GET NO PROBLEM WITH THEM, THEY ASK ME EITHER I WILLL TAKE WITH CONNECTION PLAN OF 39 CENT OR WITHOUT CONNECTION, I CHOOSE WITHOUT CONNECTION FEE PLAN AND IT WORKING FOR ME TILL TODAY .
    SO STOP MAKING WRONG COMMENT ABOUT THEM

13th of May, 2010

They suck. I hate their service. It was a big mistake to give them the deposit. they are not refunding my money back and charging me extra on every bill. They scam you and are very weird. The make false commitments of giving oyu discounts and they do not follow those. That is the worse service I have seen. I will not recomment it to any one.

• Gi
      14th of May, 2010

Guys, if you don't like Nuera, so go and sign up with Pulse Telecom. For $24.95/month you can make unlimited phone calls to India, Canada and USA (land line and cellular) and also to 16 European countries. All the calls are included in this plan.
    I'm with Pulse Telecom and I'm satisfied.
    Webpage: www.pulsetele.com
    Tel#: 732-217-6309

• Ms
      30th of Jul, 2010

i agree!!thats why i swith in airnex telecommunication co.
    and i found very good commitment to their client specially in there service
    and "SERVICE REALLY REALLY WORK". Besides it has no monthly fee/no connection fee,
    waiving 1-2 mins.etc...
    and NOW im with AIRNEX Telecom and im fullfilled.
    Webpage:www.airnex.com