Nuera Telecom / Long distance calling

1 Miami Beach FL 33139, Canada

When I signed the contract, I was offered two packages, with taxes (low cost per minute) and without other charges (higher charges upfront per minute). I opted for 2nd, high rate upfront. For this I was told from Canada to USA 1 cent and 3.4 Cent for calling my relevant country. Initially they did not send any invoice. With my repeated request they emailed me invoice 2 days before due date. This Invoice was comprised of all non sense stuff, i.e. calling USA 5cents/minute, my relevant country 5c and above all they included extra charges for calling 800 access number, administrative charges and taxes. Please note at the time of signing it was clearly told that there will be no extra charges. I am calling customer service. With repeated efforts now they have credit back extra minute charges for this invoice only and they are not going to credit back administrative charges at all. In future they are going to charge the same as were charged initially in this invoice. Customer service is very poor and arrogant. They don't want to listen any thing. I have cancelled my subscription and will receive my deposit in 120 business days.
Just non sense service. I will never recommend for any one.

Mu