Nuera Telecom / Long distance calling
When I signed the contract, I was offered two packages, with taxes (low cost per minute) and without other charges (higher charges upfront per minute). I opted for 2nd, high rate upfront. For this I was told from Canada to USA 1 cent and 3.4 Cent for calling my relevant country. Initially they did not send any invoice. With my repeated request they emailed me invoice 2 days before due date. This Invoice was comprised of all non sense stuff, i.e. calling USA 5cents/minute, my relevant country 5c and above all they included extra charges for calling 800 access number, administrative charges and taxes. Please note at the time of signing it was clearly told that there will be no extra charges. I am calling customer service. With repeated efforts now they have credit back extra minute charges for this invoice only and they are not going to credit back administrative charges at all. In future they are going to charge the same as were charged initially in this invoice. Customer service is very poor and arrogant. They don't want to listen any thing. I have cancelled my subscription and will receive my deposit in 120 business days.
Just non sense service. I will never recommend for any one.
More Nuera Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Nuera Telecom - Service does not work 
- Nu Era Labs - Scammers 
- Nuera Telecom - Cheated by Sales+customer service+billing deptt. 
- NueraTel - Total Lies 
- Nuera Telecom - Bad Service, Not giving me deposit back 
- Nuera Telecom - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nuera Telecom - Long distance service
- NuEra Telecom long distance calling - security deposit not refunded, monthly bill is overly charged and my account was charged without providing service
- NueraTel - FRAUD
- Nuera Telecom - Phone service