Nubodi (PowerFlush 500) (Natra Pure) / internet scam

1 Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-236-2384

Ordered a 30-day sample of Natra Pure on the Internet. About a week later I received a 7-day sample of a Power Flush 500 with no paperwork or return label. While I was still waiting for my order of Natra Pure, I received a charge of $89.31 on my debit card. Called the company and received the worst customer service I had ever seen. Could barely understand anyone that answered the phone, in addition I was hung up on twice and was told by one of the reps that they were not allowed to give out the name of the company because they had an agreement with the company not to let anyone know their name… (hummm must have something to hide). Finally got a supervisor named Jackie who told me that if they ran out of a product they would just send something else, that was why I never received the original order. She finally offered to cancel the order and refund my money. Money was refunded to my account then a few days later another charge of $87.31 was charged along with a $2.68 international shipping charge. Called back out to customer service and it was clear after just a few minutes on the phone I was not going to get anywhere with them. Called my bank and filed a dispute, along with canceling my card to prevent any further charges. Also filed a claim with the BBB along with the Federal Trade Commission with the hopes of helping stopping this company from scamming anyone else. Next time I will do more research, had I done a search on the internet on this company it would have been very clear that have been scamming people for a long time. Can not figure out with as many complaints as they have had why nothing has been done with this company.

Su

Comments

• Be
      27th of Apr, 2009

I'm having same issues except I can't get my money back! I spoke with them and said they don't accept returns! Any suggestions? THANKS!

• Pe
      28th of Apr, 2009

Yes, the exact thing happened to me as well. It's an obvious scam, as the orders were only received way after the trial period and the customer service is in place not for service but to put people off. I have called my bank and got them to change my card to a new number. I believe they intend to keep charging you every month if you don't stop them and they are making it very difficult to contact them.

Singapore

• Dr
      17th of May, 2009

They scammed me the same way. I called to cancell before the 14 day trial was up. They still charged me for the product.

18th of May, 2009

i think we should all try to take this fake company to court!!!

18th of May, 2009

i can not get threw. i call and call i get a massage that says call back when the office is open

• Su
      18th of May, 2009

This company is a scam. I called and got terrible service...I couldn't understand anyone and they disconnected me twice. I persisted and then finally talked to 3 different people and told them not to charge my credit card with any of their products or services. I callede 3 different numbers and told them they were a scam and I was going to report them to the attorney general, better business bureau etc. They were going to charge me over $125.00 each m0onth. What a rip off!!! Buyer beware!

• Be
      19th of May, 2009

most definitetrly, its a scamp. i have been calling every since i recieved the trial bottle, i have called at all kinds of hours, and a recoriding machine says the same thing " the office is close, please call us back during our business hours". Am thinking of calling channel seven on them, for everyone could know thats its just a scim they have going on. Bern

• De
      21st of May, 2009

I didn't get this exact product but ordered acai berry x3 and a colon cleanse product from 2 different sites. I received the acai berry but not the colon cleanse which i purchased for my daughter who is 16 not knowing that they were not recommended for the under 18 age group prior to ordering. I too, tried calling the number at Nutra Pure in Sandy Utah and experienced the same problem. I then went to my online banking service and on my acct page is listed the shipping amounts for the 2 different products and company name and phone numbers. I simply called those numbers and canceled the orders. The acai berry x3 is FWM Laboritories, you can call them at 1-866-581-7541, the colon cleanse (which I havent even received yet, but canceled anyway) is from Direct Mark, you can call them at 1-877-706-1468.
    As an added precaution, I also blocked my check card number and ordered a new check card with a different number from my bank.
    This is my wake-up call. I won't be a victim again.
    Good luck to everyone. I hope this info helps.

• Pa
      21st of May, 2009

NATRA PURE IS IN MY OPENION A TOTAL SCAM!!!
    I CANCELED WITHIN THE TIME PERIOD BUT RECIEVED ANOTHER BOTTLE CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD. AFTER TALKING TO FOUR PEOPLE THAT I COULD HARDLY UNDERSTAND, I WAS TOLD THAT I DID NOT CANCEL IN THE TIME PERIOD. THEY JUST GOT ME FOR 89 DOLLARS. HOPEFULLY I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON. BUYER BEWARE!!

• Jh
      21st of May, 2009

READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING..i never had any problem signing up on anything like this BECAUSE I AM READING THE TERMS & CONDITIONS..or maybe you don't know how to read?...i like their product it does work..

• Jh

to PAULA...ken yo spel corectlee?...hahahahaha

• Le
      22nd of May, 2009

I also called this company 8 days after receiving the product and learned that my credit card had already been charged. Since their time line begins from the date the order was sent in (and I hadn't made a note of the date of the order) I was not sure how to count the days. No emails were sent to me to confirm the order or give me a shipping date like some companies do. The product had no effect on me and do not want another month of it. They give themselves 7 days for shipping and processing the order. It only takes 5 days for products to get to me from Germany! Where is it comming from that it takes so long? And how can they call this a 14 day trial if in only 7 days you are charged the full amount on your credit card?

• Fe
      2nd of Jun, 2009

This company is a scam and all the tea in China says JHE is with the company. I was charged and shipped this stuff without ordering it. They got a hold of my CC# and info somehow. They must be in cahoots with FWM and AG skin care. All charges and orders happened the same day and all accompanied by an international transaction fee. So in my mind this is a scam based overseas. File fraud claim with your card company now, cancel your card. If you look around the net, they start charging your card frequently and as noted here you can't stop it or get a refund from the companies.

11th of Jun, 2009

The same thing happened to me. The security divison for my credit union phoned me early yesterday morning to ask if I had authorized the charges. I had ordered the Natra Pure and Acai Berry products for a 14 day free trial, so the scammers had my credit card number. But in addition, I was charged for a CD at $29.99 from another company. I have not received the CD, and I will refuse it if it ever shows up. When I called to cancel on the CD, I was told that the $29.99 would be an ongoing monthly charge if I kept the product. I asked them to cancel, and they said they would credit my card, but now I doubt it. I got nowhere with the other two companies. I cancelled my credit card and wrote a short letter to the fraud division of VISA to try to get my money back. Yes, I agree that something needs to be done to stop these people. I also noticed that within a day of ordering, I started receiving dozens of emails offering me all kinds of products. I fear that they have sold my email address and credit card information to other scammers, or all of this is coming from the same den of thieves. I won't be ordering any more "free trial" offers. Lesson learned. Janice

13th of Jun, 2009

Oh, make sure you also tell them you want to cancel fitness hub and costkings as well, it's something they give you a free 21 day trial for as well, also at the cost of 30.00 a month. Something i didnt notice until i re-read the fine print on the terms and conditions. There is a different order for cancelling that as well. This is from the terms and conditions: "And Yes, as our gift to you...we are sending you a 30 day supply for your trial period. As a special bonus gift, we're offering you risk free 21-day Trial Memberships to MyFitnessHub and CostKings. These are risk free 21-day trials, with no obligation to continue. You can cancel at any time during your risk free 21-day by calling 1-877-495-1183 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST and you will be charged nothing. If you like your memberships simply do nothing and you'll automatically be charged only $29.95 a month for MyFitnessHub and $2.97 a month for CostKings membership".

• Ld
      15th of Jun, 2009

Luckily, I did have success canceling before they charged me anything besides the shipping for the free trial. Phew! I didn't have to yell at anybody, but I did have to be on hold for some time! I called the numbers on my bank statement first instead of the number they give with the shipment. That seemed to help! (Then I called the number they sent to make 100% sure everything was cancelled!!) . I was worried about them charging me the $85 dollars or whatever it is before the trial was up... I called 9 days after ordering it instead of waiting the full 12 days -- I don't know if that helped me out or not!?! I was also too worried to chance it, so before I called to cancel with them, I cancelled my debit card with my bank. I am not sure if that was completely necessary or not, but it gave me peace of mind at least! Also, it seems that you need to ask them to cancel anything and everything that you are subscribed to- I was subscribed to several different things, many of which I had no idea about. I am sure it all must be in the fine print somewhere... I had to be really firm too, because they tried to offer me another bottle for half the price, or to extend the trial period, etc... I am sure that is what the phone operators have to say.. What a terrible job, I am sure they get yelled at all the time by customers who have been taken advantage of! Anyway, I also requested to be taken off their call lists, because I have been getting all kinds of calls for who knows what. Hope that helps! I guess if they offer a free trial online, many times the offer is too good to be true! Thats what happened with Natra Pure and Acai Berry Detox for me! I learned my lesson with that for sure! Not worth the trouble of it all if you ask me!

• Ni
      10th of Jul, 2009

Hey JHE!!! You are an ###! Who the hell asked you for your opinion on how people spell? These people at Natra Pure are a total scam from the get go. Their product is waaaayyyy over priced, and yes I did intend to spell it that way. Anyone stupid enough to comment the way you did should be blocked from this site. I suppose I fit the profile too since I just chewed you out. But hey I will take the risk.

• Ni
      10th of Jul, 2009

Whoops!! I should have read the last few posts before commenting. Yes I fully believe this JHE character is part of their group. Cudos to all of you who are calling the kettle black and telling it like it is. Sorry for my language earlier.

• De
      23rd of Jul, 2009

JHE - Obviously, you work for Natra Pure. Can you give me their physical address? What's your cut in helping scam all these people?

Thanks.

• Iz
      28th of Jul, 2009

This company is a scam, I ordered the trial, called on the last day to tell them it wasn't working for me. The woman on the phone assure me that I should increase the dosage and that she will extend to the the trial period another 7 days. I called today to tell them I definately do not want to continue and they had already charge me the first month. Regardless, of how many times I complaint and requested the money back, she says she could not do it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I am probably going to have to close my bank account to keep them from continue to charge.