Nubodi / Unable to get a refund!

1 5348 Vegas DrLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-208-7485

I ordered a free trial of Colon Cure for the cost of shipping & handling ($3.95) two weeks later, My account was charged $87.31. I attempted to call the [protected] to cancel this order and get a refund for product that I refused at the mailbox. I a left a message to cancel and refund my money and left a call back number for them to contact me. I have not heard back. On subsequent attempts to contact them, I get a recording 'We are currently experiencing an overwhelming amount of calls, please call back later' or 'this number is not operating, please try your call again'. On one attempt after their normal business hours (5:00 pm Mountain), I was able to leave the message that has thus far gone unanswered and a refund has not been given.
This smells like a fraudulent business to me.

More Nubodi Complaints & Reviews

Comments

7th of Feb, 2008

I had the exact same thing happen to me!! That company is a rip-off!!!!!

7th of Feb, 2008

I had the exact same thing happen to me!! This company is a rip-off!!

• El
      7th of Feb, 2008

I finally did get a "manager" on the phone named Brian who turned out to be a complete ###. He says it's not their company's fault that people don't read the fine print before placing an order. IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND RIP-OFF!! I have not only filed a fraud claim with my bank but I am in the process of contacting the Better Business Bureau as well as the Attorney General in my state. I was told what they are doing is legal...it's just not ethical.

• Da
      8th of Feb, 2008

I've been trying to get through to Nubodi's customer service for the last 3 months. I have numerious voicemails with call back number requesting they cancel and stop charges on my credit card. Subsequently, they stopped shipping their product over 2 months but they are still charging my card. I've called and stayed in cue for a customer service rep to answer my call, its surprising when the recordig gets to there are eight customers ahead of you it remains at eight for over 20 mins and then you are subsequently disconnected. Filing a conplaint with the AGs office.

• Su
      11th of Feb, 2008

I would have to partially agree I ordered my trail size on 1/31 but as of today 2/11 I have still not received my sample, so after reading the horror stories above I began to worry so I took pro-active measures. I called my bank and had them cancel my debit card that I had used for my order and had them cancel it. I then called and was on hold for literally 20 mins I told them I had still not rec'd my trail size and wanted to cancel my order, the woman said ok and gave me my cancellation number. So we will see!! The one thing my bank did tell me was that if they had gotten an previous auth number they may still be able to charge my acct. but it will take 2 days to find out. I will advise after that.

12th of Feb, 2008

I also ordered a free trial of colon cure for the cost of shipping (3.95) My account was charged (89.31). This company is a rip off, what legal action can be taken to put a stop to this? Please advise me what to do about this. Thank you, John Kendall.

13th of Feb, 2008

I ordered the product colon cure the "free" trial and recieved it 2 days beforethe cancellation date. It made me sick and I had terrible stomach cramps. My credit card was charged 89.31 . I tried to call and got the busy signals and high call volume recording. When I finailly got through 2 days later I was instructed that I had to obtain my phone records to prove that I tried to call and E mail them to customerservice@nubodi.com. Since I have vonage it was easy for me to get the records online and mail them so this is what I have done. Im going to call them again to confirm receipt of my email and if I get no results im going to persue legal action.

13th of Feb, 2008

THE EXACT SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME. EXCEPT THAT I NEVER EVEN RECIEVED THE FREE TRIAL AND NOW THEY ARE DEBITING MY ACCOUNT, WHICH MADE ME OVERDRAWN! I AM VERY ANGRY AND I DONT KNOW WHO TO CONTACT ABOUT IT. I TRIED THE OMPANY AND OF COURSE, NO ANSWER, A ND HAVE YET TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT.

13th of Feb, 2008

i finally got through to a customer service person (cindy) and i am supposed to be getting a refund on the product i have not recieved, but yet they already charged me for it;but i wont get the refund until i return the product and she gave me a different address to return it to:3651 Lindell road Ste D 144 in las vegas 89103. so we will see. Oh, she claimed the product had just been mailed out to me today! how convenient. STILL VERY ANGRY!!

• Ri
      16th of Feb, 2008

This ia a complete rip off as they have charged my credit card and i am in the process of trying to get my credit back I hope.

• Li
      18th of Feb, 2008

SAME THING IS HAPPENING QUITE A BIT. THESE PILLS DO NOT AGREE WITH EVERYONE. BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR NOTHING.

19th of Feb, 2008

I ordered a free trial of Colon Cure from SWM Nubodi, for the cost of shipping & handling ($3.95) two weeks later, my account was charged $89.31. I called the 801-208-7845 to cancel and get a refund for product that I did not order, after a long a recording of “we are currently experiencing an overwhelming amount of calls” (shock shock) I then get a person who simply refused to talk about it. I asked for there supervisor and get “Bryon” one of the rudest people I have ever had the un-pleasure to talk to. Bryon told me he deals with people like me all day every day (ya think) and they will not refund my money, even if I send back the product that I did not order, I asked for his supervisor and he gave me an address to the corporate office 3651 Lindell Rd. Suet D144 Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
    No number for that office I’m sure. This is fraudulent business, and I plan to be writing about it to more then one person. There’s more then one way to stop a fraud… oh and Bryon, I plan to get my money back along with the loss of your job!

• We
      27th of Feb, 2008

I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS AND I AM GOING TO THE OFFICE IN THE MORNING. I AM GOING TO DEMAND SOME ANSWERS. I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY DID NOT CANCELL MY ORDER OR RETURN ANY CALLS. NOW I AM PISSED OFF AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTILL I GET MY MONEY BACK. I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT GOES.........

• We
      1st of Mar, 2008

OK, HERE IS THE UPDATE. I GOT MY REFUND AFTER TELL THE PERSON AT THE CUSTOMER SVC., THAT I WANTED TO SPEEK TO THE PERSON IN CHARGE. I TOLD HER THAT IF I WAS DISCONECTED THAT I WOULD REACH THROUGH THE PHONE AND SLAP HER. I TOLD HER THAT I HAD THE ADDRESS TO THE CORP. OFFICE AND I LIVED IN VEGAS. FINIALLY I GOT THE PERSON IN CHARGE AND SHE GAVE ME THE REFERANCE NUMBER TO MY REFUND. IT WAS POSTED TODAY FOR THE AMOUNT 89.31 I TRIED TO FIND THE STREET BUT IT NO LONGER IS THERE. I FOUND ON ANOTHER WED SITE FOR NUBODI THAT IT HAS A DIFFERENT ADDRESS. I WILL BE GOING TO THAT ADDRESS ON WED. FELL FREE TO EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS. I WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK... WENDY

• Kr
      3rd of Mar, 2008

This is a very fraudulent company. This web site should also be available for people thinking of buying this product. I have been trying to cancel this product and have had no luck. My bank card had to be canceled because of them. The bank is going after these people through the police dept and so should everyone else. If we all do it together then we all might get our money back. Good luck.

• Ka
      7th of Mar, 2008

I also ordered my free trial of colon cure. I noticed an anauthorized charge of $89.31 on my card. I called the company and was told I could not cancel an order that was already shipped out. I was also told that they do not accept returns or give refunds. I am very upset with this company because I was misled and never gave authorization for further shipments. I was given a confirmation number from them to cancel out my so-called account. Hopefully, this will end it.

• Ej
      10th of Mar, 2008

Only asked for trial offer-then they took 89.31 in the next week.

12th of Mar, 2008

I have an illegal charge on my credit card never heard of these people before! Beware all!

• Be
      13th of Mar, 2008

sent me stuff I did not order. Fell back on our 14 day policy for not crediting it back to my account, Asked to speak to someone higher. The jerk Igot was what I got.

• Sh
      17th of Mar, 2008

I called for the free trial advertised by this company, the only charge was a $3.95 for shipping and handling. However, today there is a charge for an additional $89.81 on my account that they have put through. I've been trying to call to no answer, and even have left a message. Luckily, my bank is not going to put this through, but I have to go through getting another debit card, etc.

Someone must put a stop to this scam!!!