NuBodi / ColonCure / Rip-off artists!

3651 Lindell RD. #D 166Las Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-208-7485
This company says "A free 14 day trial" then charges you before the 14 days are over. $90 dollars every couple of weeks. To call in and cancel is a 30-45 minute challenge on the phone waiting for someone to answer. The product does not work, I think they threw some weird ingredients together and started a scam company! DO NOT USE OR ORDER THIS PRODUCT IT DOES NOT WORK AND YOU WILL GO BROKE!
Sh

Comments

Ka
  28th of Mar, 2008
terrible what they did. I am still trying to stop the payments.
Da
  20th of May, 2008
I HAVE COMPLAINT FOR PRODUCT I DID NOT ORDER COLON CURE MY DEBIT CARD WAS CHARGED $89.31. MY QUESTION IS WHAT CAN BE DONE?
To
  22nd of May, 2008
I was charged $89.31 without my approval. I called the company @ 801-208-7485 I talked to Jason and was told I couldn't get my money back, I got a little upset asked for his supervisor and was told he is the supervisor. I got a little more upset and was told by Jason to "go to hell!" Is there a legal recourse?
Ad
  31st of May, 2008
Oh my God what a ripped off. This company ought be punished by law. They sent me a message to my private e-mail box. Then without my consent they charged my credit card. I called and no one responded only a voice on a recorded message. I called my credit card they call and it was the same. I had send them to the "Fraud" department and the company to re-issue me a new card. What crap is this, there are many other things one can get over the counter without having to go through this agony and pain. These companies out there "ColonCure" need to be shut down by the government. Now its almost election time candidates help the public from these "Vultures" and close this particular one.

People out there please do not fall for this scam. They are a ripoff company -I rather say they are operating out of garage somewhere out in CA. I am wondering where from they obtain my info.
Ka
  3rd of Jun, 2008
What ever happened to honesty and ethics - I had the same experience with being charged 89.31 for my "free trial".

Don't go there...I refuse to even attempt to take this suppliment. When businesses are this unethical - who knows what really may be in this suppliment!
Su
  5th of Jul, 2008
How can this kind of companies operate this way and get away with this type of scams in this country. No one is trying to stop them from ripping off the people who paid to test the product and then be charged 89.31 directly from their bank account without their consent even before they received the test product in the mail and even before they were able to test it to find out that doesn't work. It seems as if there are not govenment branches prosecuting these type of frauds.
Su
  5th of Jul, 2008
Is the BBB even doing anything about this ?????????????????????
Ye
  17th of Jul, 2008
It gave me the worst belly ache ever!!! It gave me the runs!! What a horrific experience.
Da
  2nd of Aug, 2008
Same thing happened to me. This company charged me for a product I never ordered. Big Time Rip Off
Go
  13th of Nov, 2008
After four months of being ripped off by these vultures every month I contacted my State Attorney General and they contacted the "company". I haven't had a charge on my account since.