Nubodi Colon Cleanse / Unauthorized charges!

1 Port Charlotte, FL, United States Review updated:

I know this is my own fault for falling into the trap of "try this". It took much longer to receive than they said and I called and canceled it the day I received it. In the packaging is where it said I would be charged $89.31 monthly. So, I canceled this on 3/19/08 and received a cancellation number and today, 3/22/08 when I checked my online banking, I have been charged $89.31 on 3/21/08 for this product. Which was already canceled. Of course, their offices are closed today, so we will see what Monday brings!! I guess I learned my lesson the hard way once again!!

More Nubodi Colon Cleanse Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Na
      18th of Mar, 2008
    Nubodi Colon Cleanse - No product and no answer!
    Nubodi Colon Cleanse
    Texas

I ordered a product called Colon Cleans and paid $3.95 for s/h I did talk with someone the other week and she stated that it was on the loading dock out for delivery but never have received it. I will have my back to stop any other payment from going out.

• Ta
      26th of Mar, 2008

Not only have I not received the "Free' bottle of colon cleanse for only $3.95 but I noticed that they have charged my account $89.01! I have no idea for what. When I spoke to the woman on the phone when I ordered it she offered me some deals that I politely refused. 89 dollars!?! where do they get off trying to pull this crap?

• Ar
      28th of Mar, 2008

Dear Sirs:

I ordered a free bottle of Colon Cleanser for only $ 3.95, and I received the bottle already. Today I noticed in my credit card billing that they have charged my account for $ 89.31. I H ave no idea for what.

I didn`t order nothing regarding that amount.

• Va
      3rd of Apr, 2008
    Nubodi Colon Cleanse - I don't know what to do other than cancelling my card!
    NuBodi
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    www.nubodi.com

Ad says for $3.95 you can get a trial bottle. Then I saw a charge on my account for $89.31 then I just got another charge!! I read others complaints and thought they were just going to charge me the one time and that was my fault for not reading fine print but now they are charging me again! They must be stopped! I don't know what to do other than cancelling my card!

• Va
      3rd of Apr, 2008

They WILL charge you forever if you let them, and when there are hundreds of similar complaints, you can bet that you were intended to miss any "fine print". If they had any intention of doing anything other than tricking you, they would have clarified their terms long ago.

Immediately contact your bank to dispute the fraudulent charge and close the account to prevent future fraudulent charges. Follow up with a written dispute to your bank, and send complaints to the FTC, Nevada Attorney General, and your state's Attorney General.

• Lo
      6th of Apr, 2008

What the hell! My account was just charged $89.31 for what?!!! I am pissed! I just wanted to try a sample, but I didn't agree to buy any more! I need some contact numbers for this ###! I am not at all happy, someone is going to get a piece of my mind. Can someone send me the numbers?

• Je
      13th of Apr, 2008

• Mi
      14th of Apr, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS $ 89.31 CHARGE TAKEN OFF MY BILL SINCE MARCH 4TH WITH NO LUCK. I AS EVERYONE ELSE ORDERED THE 3.95 SAMPLE BOTTLE AND RECIEVED IT BUT GAVE KNOW ONE PERMISSION TO CHARGE MY ACCOUNT $89.31.. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE RUN COMPLETELY OUT OF BUSINESS. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT SCAM ARTIST...

18th of Apr, 2008

What is the phone number to contact. I want this off my bill.

• Ca
      20th of Apr, 2008

The same thing happend to me I order the free bottle for the 3.95 shipping and handling now I am charge the 89.31 I call them and told them not to send there dam pills and take it off my card but they sent them anyway did anyone get there money back? Boy what a rip off i will never order anything off the dam internet again I am sending the pills back with a nasty note but probably won't do any good. Carol Meyer

• Le
      25th of Apr, 2008

I just off the phone with them to cancel anything beyond the trial and they told me I was a day too late. 1-801-208-7485. They would not give me my money back because they said they sent it out yesterday and i could not send it back even if it came un opened so if anyone finds a way to get "our" money back please let me know. Thanks!!!

• Ti
      19th of May, 2008

Hey, have any of you taken these charges up with your banks? I am going to get my bank involved, but I wanted to know if any of you have had success in getting your money back.

24th of Jun, 2008

I ordered the $3.95 trial offer, ONLY, and later debited for
    $89.31. When I called, I was told that it was too late to cancel
    the first full order (that i never authorized}. MY credit card
    company said, return and call them back. Two weeks
    ago, , I get another shipment, which I promptly sent back. So
    far, I have no Return Receipts from the post office. I was not
    given a return confirmation number from the company, which
    my card company is now asking for. Is anyone on our side?

27th of Jun, 2008

I did order the $3.95 trial offer, ONLY, I did received the first large bottle and returned it promptly. I have tried to contact the company and was placed on eternal hold each time. I have since had two additional charges for items I never received. This is a easy way for a company to rip people off. I will never do this again. The last time I called when they finally answered it was to hang up on me.

• Ta
      22nd of Jul, 2008

THIS BUNCH ARE BADACTORS!

I waited through 45 other callers and finally got a woman who mildly disputed my claim that I was being charged for orders without my knowledge, saying that I had agreed to buy the stuff monthly. Well, hellno. I agreed to a $3.95 sample. I am glad to see the other complaints, supporting that; I'm not crazy after all. So, pulled up my online order from SENT mail and found it goes by NuBodi. In dealing with the phone person, I got the last numbers of the card it was charged to, then I called the card's 800#, was refered to a problem solver and she now has them in her sights. Their charges will be blocked and papers sent to me to fill out a complaint, all of which starts removal of the other charges from my card and their subsequent report on the NuBodies to whomever it concerns. Maybe we'll collectively shut them down. I had, by the way, sent two packets back with orders to cancel, so that's why those were to be taken off my card.

I hope this is the end of it and of them.