Nubodi / RIP OFF/FRAUD

This is one the most ridiculous things I have came across in my life!!!!!!!-These people ought to be arrested and charged for these fraudulent things they are doing. They are ripping off people. They advertised free trial-just pay shipping and handling which was suppose to be a mere $3.95 instead they charge my credit card for over $89.00. This is insane-I have not even recieved the product for which they were advertising. I was charged for something I have not even recieved also. This is insane I tell you-I am so ENRAGED by this its unbelievable. They even advertise their website is secure for using your crdit card-secure I bet for tking/charging your account for whatever they feel like. If I ever find these people I'll be taking them to court-I'm not giving up on this one so easily. I had to close off my credit card because of them and have fraud detection go through my entire credit history because of this. This is ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL...

B

More Nubodi Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

18th of Mar, 2008

I purchased the $3.95 one time order and have been charged $89.71 on my debit card for about 10 months. I have called and got nowhere,and I have sent the package unopened with Return To Sender and that did no good, and now I have went to my bank and they are going to stop my debit card and issue a new one. I am very upset and have tried to reach them but to no avail. Please let me know if you get any resolution as I am out almost $800.00 dollars.

• La
      18th of Mar, 2008

I too was suckered into this agreement. I called to get a refund and they said i went past my trial date, i in turn said i thought it was from the day you get product to try ( that is a trial right) so i told them i wanted to speak to manager and then she said she would email corperate and ask for me a refund. They are supposed to email me with the decesion. If everyone that has been ripped off calls and really complains maybe we will get our money back, i need that money i am disabled and only get one check a month i did not count on them taking more money without my permission. Thanks for letting me vent i hate being ripped off

• Ce
      17th of Mar, 2008
    Nubodi - Theft!
    NUBODI
    Chicago
    Illinois

Unauthorized charge to my debit card. Didn't even order anything from this company. Tried calling the number on the charges but no one picks up to answer my questions.

• We
      15th of Mar, 2008

I am very disappointed with this comnpany, Nubodi aka Colon Cure. They were suppose to be diet pills that I ordered online for $3.95, but they are charging me montly $89.31. Complete scam, and they do not even work on top of that. My bank is trying to protect my account, and I have reported them to the fraud department. Wendy

• Na
      14th of Mar, 2008

I was charged [it was taken from my account] 89.31 on March 14 08. I never GAVE consent to this the proper people have been contacted a formal report was taken. Nancy Mayer

• Br
    Nubodi
    California
    Phone: 801-208-7485
    www.nubodi.com

I ordered a sample for the 3.95. on 2-19-08 and then they have took 89031 from my credit card on 3-4-08 and i did not consent for them to do that, but i am going to my bank tomorrow and see what i can do about this.

• Cr
      13th of Mar, 2008

It took 3 weeks forthe free trial to come, by that time, the charge of $89.31 was already on my card. This was a scam, can't send them e-mail with their contact info, number listed remains unanswered.

• Ka
    NuBodi

They ripped me off too! The $89.00 payment is still pending and my bank can't dispute it until it clears... throwing me right into the ******* RED!!! I called and the heavily accented girl just assured me that I agreed to this BS!!! I AM FURIOUS!!!

• Os
      13th of Mar, 2008

I came across the add saying the product was free to try for only $4.95 S&H. The add said nothing about being billed $89.95 every month for additional product. As soon as I noticed the charge on my account I started trying to get in touch with Nubodi, it took about 2 weeks. I canceled the order, but never got my money back. There's products at walmart with the same ingrediends for around $6.00. I won't make the mistake of every ordering a so called free sample of anything again!

• Di
      13th of Mar, 2008

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

• Wa
      13th of Mar, 2008

the same thing just happened to me. What the hell is going on?! And what can i do about it?

• Ci
      12th of Mar, 2008
    Nubodi
    2 Thistlewood dr
    Queensbury
    New York
    Phone: (518)761-0494

I was offered a free trial of Color cure if I paid shipping of $1.50 and charged it to my credit card... Next thing I know there is a charge to my credit card of $89.31... I did not authorize this charge nor did I order anything to warrant this charge on my credit card.

• Mi
      12th of Mar, 2008

I ordered a sample bottle of colon cleanser for $3.95 and gave them my credit card information and now they have charged me
    $89.31. I have had to cancel my credit card for fear that they will try again. This company needs to be put out of business as they are offering a product that may or may not work but, are trying to defraud everyone of there money..

• Do
      10th of Mar, 2008

This has happened to me also. I am trying right now to get a refund on products I did not order. I also returned both products and still have not received a credit.

• Gg
      6th of Mar, 2008

I was billed $3.95 on 1-29-08 then $89.31 on 2-13-08 for something I never authorized or received. When I saw the charges on my bill I called the 801-208-7485 & was left on hold for over 20 mins. I called back 14 times today resulting in the same, left on hold. I called my credit card company & they tod me they were having several people calling in tothem about a fraudulant charge done by this company. This company should be closed down & should have to repay all customers they did this to. I now have to write to my credit company to get this amount removed from my account. This is such a needless thing to have to do for something I never ever ordered.
    Watch out everyone for this company..

• Ei
      5th of Mar, 2008

I had the same problem and when I tried calling them i got voice mail. I am going to report this.

• Ha
      4th of Mar, 2008

I worked for nubodi.. It IS a scam company. They DO send thier product out late so customer dont have time to try it. They hid thier terms were cust wont see them & they have a bogus office in las vegas, nevade when they are really based out of sandy, utah. I am trying to shut thsi company down.. please send your complaint to [protected]@yahoo.com & i will send them to the utah BBB.

• Ge
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Swm nubodi charged my credit card $89.31 without my authorization!... i paid just for the trial and paid for the shipping and handling... but for them to charge my card without my consent is wrong!! ...

• Sh
    NuBodi
    3651 Lindell Rd. # Di44
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 801-208-7485
    www.coloncure.com

I ordered the free trial of Colon Cure for the cost of $3.95 for Shipping and Handling. I received the package and was charged a total of $89.31. I used a debit card for this purchase. the phone number could not be reached in several attempts. I want to cancel any future shipments. Please advise me smb.

• Kr
      3rd of Mar, 2008

As of 1:28PM CST the phone number has been disconnected.. I too have recieved nothing for the sum of $87.31. Can't even tell you anything about the product. All I know is I'm out the money without even the opportunity to try it as nothing ever arrived!