Nubodi / RIP OFF/FRAUD

This is one the most ridiculous things I have came across in my life!!!!!!!-These people ought to be arrested and charged for these fraudulent things they are doing. They are ripping off people. They advertised free trial-just pay shipping and handling which was suppose to be a mere $3.95 instead they charge my credit card for over $89.00. This is insane-I have not even recieved the product for which they were advertising. I was charged for something I have not even recieved also. This is insane I tell you-I am so ENRAGED by this its unbelievable. They even advertise their website is secure for using your crdit card-secure I bet for tking/charging your account for whatever they feel like. If I ever find these people I'll be taking them to court-I'm not giving up on this one so easily. I had to close off my credit card because of them and have fraud detection go through my entire credit history because of this. This is ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL...

B

1221 Pine creek Way # E
    Concord
    California
    Phone: 9.25-399.2497

They request for me $3.95 i paid with my visa 04/23/08, because the advertisement. Now i discovered that they charge another $89.31 diferent day 05/08/08. I call at the # and they do not answer. Tel# 1-801-208-7485.

• Em
      8th of May, 2008

We see the messages. Nubodi is going down. the warannts are gone & Nubodi STILL make idle threats toward hjim. I think they show by continuing to insult an ex employee just how immature they are. here are some facts!!!

1. fact. the operations manage was dishorably discharged from the navy.

2. fact. the company was fines heavily by the state of utah.

3. fact. the compay wont even deliver to utah due to this.

4. fact. the call center manage is being charges w/ harasment.

5. fact. even thier own employe belittles this company!!!

Decide for yourself.

• Br
      7th of May, 2008
    SWM/NUBODI
    552 Leonard Ne
    Grand Rapids
    Michigan
    Phone: 616-235-0967

The advertising for a free sample is misleading, they charged shipping and handling so they can get a credit card number, so they can ship you poduct, and charge your card. Make sure you read all the fine print, and terms, because nothing can be returned, and you will be out the money.

• Le
      7th of May, 2008
    Ferndale
    Washington
    Phone: 3603801975

ordered trial size of colon cleanser for 3.95 and now taking 90.00 out of my account with out my authorization

• Em
      6th of May, 2008

I work at Nubodi right now and they are corect. we are a scam company. We are told to lie and not give refunds. i hope ernest & eric shut the owners down. I have a second job already waiting NUBODI Is a SCAM company. We do cheat people. Go Ernest & Eric. I hope you take Brain dopwn.

• Ti
      6th of May, 2008

same thing happened to me how can we stop this

• Do
      6th of May, 2008

Same Thing is happening to me! How can I stop it?

• Va
      2nd of May, 2008
    Nubodi - Total scam!
    NuBodi
    2711 East Craig Road Suite K, North
    Las Vegas
    www.nubodi.com

I 'bought' the trial offer like every other person here, later after trying the product(which is highly suspect itself-just a few herbs), I received a bank statement that my account had been debited 89.31 or Ninety Dollars! Without my permission, but then again the TERMS aren't on the web-site easily to be seen, so buyer beware!!! Now when I called the 'company' they said return the box unopened and they will reverse charges. I am still waiting for this so-called product.

WAMU-Washington Mutual put in a dispute claim, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will get my money back. The whole incident really bothers me, and I complained to the BBB of Las Vegas and the AG. I am sure that this com pay is making a lot of money, it only takes the trial offer for them to work their NUBODI magic.

• Do
      1st of May, 2008
    Nubodi - scam on green tea pills
    nubodi
    2711 E. Craig Rd. Ste. #K
    North Las Vegas
    Phone: 801-208-7485

I purchased a sample order of green tea pills. The Company "NUBODI" charged my credit card $3.95 S&S.
    I never received the samples.
    14 days later this scam company charged my credit card account an additional charge of $89.31 I made several attempts to call this company and they never answer the phone. I was on hold for approx. 1 hour each time. Obviously This company is a total scam.

• Ks
      28th of Apr, 2008

I, too, ordered the "free" sample for $3.95 S&H only. I got the sample but haven't tried yet. Then about 2-3 weeks later, I got another package in the mail with a month's supply. I don't recall the web site saying anything about signing up for auto ship. Started checking my credit card to see if I got charged. Since it was in between statements, I checked on line for "current activity" and there it was, about 10 days earlier, I was charged $89.31! I called the number to return and get credit. After holding for quite a while (and all the time looking the site up on the internet to see what I could find and saw all these other complaints!) a gentleman does come on the phone and asked if I was cancelling and I said yes, but I didn't know I had signed up for anything! He said when you got the free sample, there was a check to receive automatic shipments. I said, what??? I don't recall seeing that! I'm always very careful, so it must have been some little tiny out of the way place! Anyway, he said he would cancel and I said you want me to ship these back and he said no, they had a no return/no money back policy and I was like what? So, I guess I'll have to go through my credit card to see if I can debate the charge! What a hassle, why do I every order anything like this????? Anyone know anything else that can be done to people like this to get them to stop!

• Br
      27th of Apr, 2008

i ordered colon cure online for $3.95 introductory offer a few months ago. was willing to pay the $3.95. checked my account today and have "pending" charges of $89.00 and $1.00 respectively. bank said i have to wait and then get charges revered. will follow up tomorrow.

24th of Apr, 2008

tried sample product / didnot here from for two months was billed $ 90.02 when I wanted to cancel with a return product
    for refund they said they can't refund either charge! what other charge ? I was told they charged me for the previous month and I didn't even recive the product but was charged ! In todays economy I don't know about you but $ 180.04 is a lot of money
    to just give away WHAT CAN BE DONE!!

• Su
      24th of Apr, 2008
    Las Vegas
    Phone: 1-801-208-7485

I agreed shiping charges for free sample. Company later used my charge number to deduct $90.02 from my account. I did not authorize it>

• Le
      21st of Apr, 2008
    SWM Nubodi - charged bank account
    SWM Nubodi
    Utah
    Phone: 801-208-7485

Ordered trial offer of colon cleanser from this company. Received trial offer took a couple of the pills, but pills did not work. The trial bottle read "Colon Cure", no address, but with phone number 801-208-7485. Friday noticed on-line checking account had been charged $89.31, Pardym/Green Tea 1000, with telephone number 801-208-7485.

Tried to call number Friday, but answering machine said would not be opened until Monday. Called Monday and was placed on hold for at least 20 minutes then spoke to a male called Jason. He looked up my name and address and said I had received a trial offer for the colon cleanser and did not cancel the order to be billed monthly for $89.31. When I told him I did not want another order he said I had already been charged and too bad.

I asked to speak to his supervisor . When the male supervisor answered he was asked what company this was (no company name was given when answering phone). He reported it was SWM Nubodi. I went through the whole senario again (about not wanting any more colon cleanser) and that if already mailed I would send it back. The supervisor said it could not be sent back, but he would cancel further monthly shipments and charges. I asked to speak to someone higher than him and he said there was no one else and there was not another number for me to call.

Since then I have been informed another person, who cancelled their order has been charged for 3 straight months after being told it was cancelled. I do not know what to do to get my money back and prevent further charges.

I do wish to stop this SCAM before anyone else gets taken advantage of...The 801 area code is for Utah.

• Ca
      21st of Apr, 2008

Is, nt there anything someone can do about these people that rip us off I know one thing I will never order off the internet again this is the second time this has happend to me and there won't be a third.I lost my 89.31 but they won, t charge me anymore for I change my account number. Here is there number for those who do not have it. 1-801-208-7485 Carol Meyer

• Ki
      20th of Apr, 2008
    Utah

Can not reach a customer service rep. to cancel order which I never ordered and they are stealing money on a monthly basis from my credit card. I have already filed a dispute with my credit card company and will take their ### to court if this practice is not stopped immediately!

• Sh
      18th of Apr, 2008
    NUBODI
    957 Elm St
    Eagleville
    Tennessee
    Phone: 6152746070

I ordered a free bottle of the 'colon cure' product that was advertised for a $3.95 shipping fee but 2 weeks later, I have a $89 charge showing up on my credit card statement!!! Someone needs to do something about this so-called company!

• Ka
      17th of Apr, 2008

they to stole my money, I returned their product but because i put returned to sender, on the package the refuse to give me my money back 375.00 to my credit card they kept sending me their crap. It took weeks to get through to them to cancel my order.called on 2/25, 3/31, 4/17 today they said they decided not to give me a refund. they steal money!!

• Ji
      15th of Apr, 2008
    Phone: 801 208-7485

I tried a "free trial" for a diet product and after receiving the sample, seven days later my checking acct. was debited $89. When I called to inform them I didn't want or like the product, they told me there would be no refund, whether I returned the product or not. This is not good business! It is no more than an organized scam to steal money and act in bad faith.

• Vi
      15th of Apr, 2008

If you go to your bank you should be able to file a dispute on this charge. Your bank will help. You also need to cancel try to get a fax number and leave a copy at your bank. I have had this happen before so I am changing my entire account info. I have direct deposit so it sucks but I can't afford 91.99 to go to waste. And by the way the free 100.00 dollar sample did not work. Good luck to all. Oh yeah I called my local news and they are investigating. Would be nice to see on the news to warn people. I had a similar problem with time life. I changed my debit card and they still were able to keep deducting money from my account.