NuBarter.com / Rip off

1 US Review updated:

There should be a [redacted] about these people at NuBarter.com ! Who charges a FEE to allow people to barter?? That's why I like Craigslist - FREE.

Da

Comments

• Cr
      Oct 16, 2009

NuBarter has helped my company tremendously. Allowing us to expand faster and thrive in this economic down turn. We are able to promote our business where typically advertisement and promotion goes by the wayside when things slow down. They do charge for bartering, but they also should be allowed to earn a living. I believe they deserve to be paid for traveling all around gathering potential members to provide a wide range of purchasing options to use my hard earned Barter dollars with. They also help me by promoting my business to other companies, whether they are barter or cash prospects. I think you need to re access your thought process that only you should benefit from this process and that they should not receive some compensation for helping you meet your needs and expand your circle of prospects. But that is only my opinion. I have only good things to say about NuBarter.

• Hr
      Jul 01, 2010
    NuBarter.com - I paid my huge fees and promoted my end of the offer but nothing happened
    NuBarter.com
    nubarter.com

I was 'asked' to sign up for NuBarter by a colleague who swore up and down that it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Ha! I paid my HUGE fees and promoted my end of the offer but nothing happened. In all I can see that whoever runs this site is making a killing while a very few in the 'inner circle' create stories of how they bartered with eachother and lived happily ever after. The story here about the woman who married and got everything from NuBarter is the SAME story I've seen promoted left and right. Seems to be the only example and a possible plant. Not convinced. I will beletting my membership fee lapse and turning to FREE online sources for this kind of networking.

• Re
      Mar 25, 2011

NuBarter worked great until the managing partners got greedy and started caring more about winning contests and self-promotion to feed their egos instead of servicing their members. 5 years ago I would've disagreed but now I totally agree!

• Da
      Aug 04, 2013

I used my barter dollars for 5 days in Cancun. I had to pay for my plane ticket but everything while I was there was all inclusive it was great. Well worth my $15 monthly real cash payment