Nuage / Deceptive Advertising

Nuage Reversatrol
This company is into deceptive advertising. DO NOT SIGN UP for the 30 day free trial, $4.95 because in small print, they tell you that you have 14 days to call otherwise they will charge your $89.67 for that "FREE" trial. The toll free number advertised is [protected].

When I discovered a charge on my card, I called the same day which was 15 days pass. The person on the phone was rude and unwilling to refund my money.

This ia a racket

BEWARE consumers

N  11th of Jan, 2010 by

Nuage - Unauthorized charge
23958 Golden Springs Dr.
Diamond Bar
Phone: 909-861-8898

Unauthorized charge of 89.67

It is very clear now that the company Nuage is engaging in fraudulence business practices. After reading all of their literature and satisfied customers reports I fell for their free 30 day trails come on. I order their product on 12-28-2009 and the $1.95 shipping charge showed up on my bank account the same day. That part of the deal is what I agree to.

On 1-09-2010, 12 days later the unauthorized charge of $89.67 showed up on my bank account. I called my bank to put a stop payment on the account. My bank told me that I have to wait until the bill is not pending, before I can request a stop payment. I will be calling my bank back tomorrow to do just that. I will also be calling Nuage to see what kind of run a round they gave me. After reading the complaints on this web cite, it looks like I am in for a good fight.

Al Rumpilla
Diamond Bar Ca.
N  13th of Jan, 2010 by
Update of Unauthorized charge of $89.67

Yesterday I posted a complaint against the company of Nuage for a unauthorized charge of $89.67 on my bank account. I used some very strong words against this company.

Today I finally was able to get a hold of there customer service, and spoke with a real live person. The customer service person was very rude on the phone with me. After I explain my complaint about them charging me the $89.67 on my bank account. Their Representer started trying to tell me that I needed to pay attention to the fine print on their web cite because it does say that I will be charge after 14 days. I pointed out that the charge showed up on my bank account on the 12 day not the 14 or 15th day. He then try to offer me a $40.00 refund, and said that was the best he could do. I then ask for the second time for a supervisor, which he did not acknowledge. I told him that I took his product to my heart doctor before I was going to used it. My doctor said due to my heart problems for me not to use Nuage. He then offer to sell me the product for only $20.00 and said that I could give it to one of my family members or friends. I then informed him that we can do this the easy way, and give me a full refund or I would see him and his company in court.

There was a long silence on the phone and then he said he would do me this one time favor and give me a full refund. He then gave me a 7 digit refund number, and a 7 digit cancellation number. I said thank you and hung up.

I then called Advancedacai and cancel that order also. Advancedacai was very easy and pleasant to deal with. I told them that I needed to cancel any future orders because I could not use their product. They told me how to returned the product to them and if they received it within 30 days from today’s date there would be no charges on my account.

About three hours later I check with my bank and the $89.67 charge was taken off my account.

I still have a very negative taste in my mouth about the way NuAge does business and will warn everybody to be very careful if they do deal with NuAge.

Albert D Rumpilla
N  17th of Jan, 2010 by

1571 Te Prty ln

Ordered trial of nuage resveratrol. Told it was $1.95. They then charged me shipping which I expected. Now they are charging me $89.67. I did not authorize this. I wanted to try it before I ordered any. I called the bank & thet told me they would file a dispute. This is fraud.
A  4th of Feb, 2010 by
some how Nuage and 5 other .com sites alll with the same exact website just diffrent picture all were charging me these $1 fees and i never signed up for anything? i called nuage and someone used my card with the name trucksnstuff... come on are you serious... you actually took money from someone that put trucksnstuff for a first name? there has to be a way to get back at these ppl
N  8th of Feb, 2010 by

Nuage - Deceptive marketing

I reviewed an online ad for Nuage Resveratrol around the Christmas holidays. I believe the ad was connected to my local bank. Upon clicking on their advertisement it took me to a large page ad indicating that you could order their product for shipping only. There would be no recurring shipments or charges. At no time on the main ad page did it indicate that the free was only for a certain length of time...like 21 days as I am now being told by their company's customer service department. They also do not tell you in their large ad that they are also referring your banking information to the affilate companys...but after a $79.95 charge from Colocerin and a $24.95 for leanforlife appeared on my bank statement I starting making telephone calls. At this time they explain all the backroom tactics that this group performs. If you are interested in these products be sure to page to the bottom of their website and in the smallest font possible to read their "terms and conditions". Be sure to allow yourself plenty of time.

Also at no time did this group take the opportunity to further explain their process. When you receive the product there is no contact information provided, no terms and conditions provided and this would be a perfect opportunity to alert or remind the consumer of their obligations. They also did not provide terms & conditions or any further explanation when they sent me an email confirmation. I believe this is deceptive marketing and they use these practices to take advantage of people who are nieve enough to participate in their program. The reason they charge you shipping and handling is so that can obtain your banking information so they can get at least $80.00 from the average internet customer.
N  25th of Feb, 2010 by

Nuage - Deceptive marketing

Charges account. Sends no product. Will not deal with customer over Internet. Tells me to call with account number. Eith no answer or someone who does not speak enough English to communicate. Have no acct. #-never sent any paperwork with original shipment. Will not cancel account.