Nu-Way Towing Service2343 Northwest 7th Avenue, Miami, FL 33127-4203(305) 572-0103‎ / scams

1 United States

My car was stolen and recovered. Towed to this place. I was called by MB police and told my car was in the same shape I left it in and drivable to go pick it up. This company kept me on the phone for over an hour, very rude and discourteous, until they had closed so my car had to stay overnight. Three different people at Nu-way quoted my car as being drivable and in good condition, right up until the moment I wanted to retrieve it. They parked it behind a tow truck and opened the truck doors to obstruct my view, but I could see them doing something. That "something" ended up being a flat tire..2 huge punctures/gashes to to tire next to the rim.. not something from being driven on the road. I told them I would and did get someone else to tow it to my home but they loaded it anyway and tried to charge me for unloading. The guy refused to unload my car, until I told him I would call the police. They then offered to tow me home for half the price. Keep in mind they kept me there until they were almost closed yet again.. what a day! Someone steals my car, then someone steals my money before I can get it back..