NU U MED SPA / Blatant theft

I was to receive a refund because they never installed the equipment at the location I purchased it from. I purchased the treatments in FEB 10. Sean Hoffman from corporate has lied to me over the last 4 months every time I spoke with him, telling me a check is coming and he will let me know when. He never calls and blatantly lies to me every time I get in touch with him. How can a company act in such a way. Please do not prepay for anything as this company cannot be trusted. I am still waiting for my refund which has yet to come. I think I have no choice but to pursue this legally. If you are contacted by Sean Hoffman, do not put any value into anything he tells you. He is the company puppet telling customers what they want to hear, but not delivering on any of his promises !

Ur

Comments

• Ha
      Oct 31, 2009
    NU U MED SPA - Fraud
    Nu U Med Spa
    908 W Armitage Ave
    Illinois

Liars on policy and payments
    Unprofessional customer service
    Dishonest
    Unreturned phone calls
    Refuse to reverse payment with NO treatments being preformed

• Do
      Oct 14, 2010
    NU U MED SPA - Update Update

Mr Sean Hoffman of Nu U Med Spa has gracious agreed to give me my money back thankyou have a nice day this is the agreement met...

• Na
      Apr 20, 2011

Mr Sean Hoffman is a Thieft and a Lier he falsified my signature and charge my credit card for 7800.00 he is nothing more that a Thief . I never received treatment and he make up documents to get my money from my capital one cards . he was rude he lied and sheeted me of $7800.00.