Nu-Bodi / charged my account without approval

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I want my money back for this worthless product. You sent me the trial, I did not get it for 20 days, then, BAM you hit my bank account for 89.00. I am going to call my financial insitutions help line today and see if I can get restitution from you cheaters.

Comments

• Va
      19th of Mar, 2008
    Nu Bodi - Product not delivered!
    Nu Bodi
    Phone: 801-208-7485
    www.Nubodi.com

Ordered coloncure product two weeks ago, they debited my account for shipping and handling. I have tried to contact them and they do not answer the phone. I still have not received it.

• Pa
      31st of Mar, 2008
    Nu-Bodi - Received shipment after 2 week trial
    IP NuBodi

I do not have all the information about the above scam artists. I ordered a bottle of colon cleanse for shipping and handling charge of 3.99. They drafted 89.31 from my account before I had even received the product. How am I supposed to know I want to pay for something when I haven't even tried it. Also, you cannot reach them by phone. Just forget it unless you have time to sit there and listen to their fake answering machine. Man, I could have bought a lot of prune juice for 89 bucks

• Ka
      21st of Apr, 2008

This is a total rip off all i did was order the sample bottle and agreed to pay shipping nad handleing 2 weeks later a full size bottle arrived, then another my credit card has been charged $89, 31 2 x! RIP OFF

25th of Apr, 2008

I think those people at NU Bodi need to put out of business. They are a bunch of crooks. The customer service manager Jason is a total rude ### and they dont even know the meaning of the word customer service. There is nothing on their site that say your card will be charged $89.31 after your initial purchase of $3.99 for trial order. That idiot Jason said well it's on page 3. I didnt see a damn page 3. They are thieves and should be prosecuted as such. The companies that endorse this product are just as crooked as these people are.

• Le
      5th of May, 2008

I completely agree !!! What a waste of money !!! I then called to cancel within the 14 day trial and they said they already sent out the order and that I had to wait to get my package to return to sender.
    The day after I noticed they had my 89.00 (actually 91.08). I returned it and now they say I was to have a tracking # !!! What ? On my 3rd call to them today they finally said they will send a note to corp. to verify my return. I'll find out how that works in 5 days!!! I won't buy from anywhere that doesn't have a store near me EVER AGAIN !!!

• Vi
      29th of May, 2008

I too have a complaint. The more things improve electronically the more they worsen. I consider myself a conscientous consumer, but after this stint with Nu-Bodi I have never felt more humiliated and upset of the mere thought that this has happened to me. I think this was dispicable and after speaking to one of their so called managers I told them they they were a bunch of crooks. I work to hard for my money and don't feel good knowing that they just took the same thing from me. I just spent hours telling my elderly aunt about all these con artists that prey on the elders and scam them out of their money and to turn around and have this happen to me. I just felt very angry at the way they devised this scam and that I have been charged for a product that I never ordered in the first place. Shame on you Nu-Bodi and all the lieing people you have working for you in this all time hoax. The lieing crooks even hung upthe phone on me saying I was slandering them.Well you know I became infuriated after that.This will not go down this easy.. HELP ME SOMEBODY!!!

• Ti
      30th of May, 2008

I was also ripped off by this company, , they sent me a full supply, NOT the 14 day sample, but charged me $3.95 for the trial size I did NOT get, then charged me $89.00 for a bottle that was suppose to be coming. When I talked to them on the phone, they said I got the full supply by mistake, to send back the bottle that was on it's way, and I would get my $89.00 back. When I told them that I didn't have a chance to try the first bottle to even see if I wanted it, , they told me that in an e-mail I was told I had 14 days from the day I ordered it to cancel any further shipments, , just like many others, , it came way after the 14 days, , now when I try to get in touch with them, , I am on hold forever, when they do pick the phone up and I tell them my name, , they hang up on me!! I have filed a complaint with my bank, but do not have their address or other info to file a complaint with the consumers protection agency, or other places, like websites that are taking complaints just like mine.
    If anyone can give me this info, , it would help us all maybe get our money back, and make others aware of this SCAM!! Thanks, , , Tina in Michigan

• Ka
      31st of May, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I am in dispute with this company right now. They sent my credit card company false documentation stating that I agreed to the terms of this scam, they definately need to be stopped. Something else unrelated but simular, there is a company name Triton Imaging out of California that makes cold calls to your business and tells your employees that they are calling for a re-order on printer ribbons. They state that they are having a half price sale and you have to order now to get the deal. I am sitting on $800.00 worth of printer ribbons I don't even use. They too do not take returns...Be carefull they're everywhere!

• Br
      6th of Aug, 2008

Yes Nu Bodi Screwed me as well, three months of charges before we caught it, Still attempting to get refund.