NTTA / Zip Cash invoices
I have a tolltag account that always has money automatically deducted from my card and pays my tolls automatically for the last 5 months they have also been sending me accosoinal zip cash invoices for tolls the have not put on my tolltag account. I have complained to them twicws and twice they and advised me to ignore them, now that I ignored them they have sent me a late notice with fees included.
Thank you for contacting the NTTA. We apologize for the inconvenience, our records indicate that the account was in good standing at the time of the transaction. The system, however, did not post it on to the account. With your permission, we will deduct invoice at the TollTag rate. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. We appreciate your business.
NTTA Customer Service Center
More NTTA Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - Overcharging 
- North Texas Tollway Authority - Violation 
- NTTA - Zip cash 
- NTTA - Over billing 
- NTTA - Civil Rights
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - overbilling
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - customer support
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - billing
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - charged for car that wasn't mine
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - Their billing system is broken, I have to pay fees