NTRACOPTIMUMCS.COM / FALSE ADVERTISING

1 46 COMPTON LANE, Richland, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 509-371-0823

i HAD BEEN ONLINE LOOKING AT DIET PRODUCTS THE OFFERED THIS GREAT DIET SUPPLIMENT AND ALL YOU HAD TO PAY WAS $3.95 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING . THERE WAS NO INFORMATION REGARDING ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES. NOW I HAVE RECEIVED A CHARGE ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR THE AMOUNT OF $79.98 !!! I DID NOT SEE ANYMORE INFORMATION REGARDING ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT. i WILL BE FILLING A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AND KNOW NOT TO TRUST ANY WEB SITE WITH OUT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Comments

• Re
      7th of Apr, 2010

That's what happens when you give out your checking account numbers to people. When are you people going to learn?

• Ta
      25th of May, 2010

I also purchaced the acaiOptimum for a trai of $4.95 and new i had to cancel within the trail offer ..i called on may 5th to cancel the girl who answerd the phone said it was cancled and i was all set without giving me a cancelation # ..so i also find that this compay had taken out $79.89 out of my checking accout! I called and complaned and want that $ back in my accout but alls the gentleman said to me was we have NO record of u calling REALLY??? I also will be filling a formal omplaint with the BBB!!! $80.00 for a product that doesnt work! I dont think so!!!

• Do
      18th of Jul, 2010
    NTRACOPTIMUMCS.COM - Fraudulent Charges
    Acai Optimum
    Florida

DO NOT EVER order from this company or even enter their website for information. I ordered the free trial and agreed to a charge of $3.97 for shipping. My account was charged $99.95. Because I noted this information after hours, I could only communicate with them by e-mail. The order status stated "on back order" so the product had not been shipped. I tried numerous ways to cancel the order and the only option to me to cancel was to agree to keep what I have for $19.95. I immediately sent another e-mail stating I did not have the product and did not want to be billed the $19.95. Today when I finally reached someone by phone they made no apologies for the $99.95 charge but with much discussion agreed to refund that in 3-5 business days. They claimed I was still responsible for the $19.95 because I agreed to keep the product. The representative claimed that the product had already been shipped, although the order status still said on back order.I was told that I could not return it and have the $19.95 refunded because I had agreed to the terms. I doubt very much that the product will arrive. I do a lot of buying on the internet and this is the first time I have ever had a problem resolving an issue. I will keep calling until my refund is made and until I receive the product. I believe their ordering process is set up to take advantage of folks and scam whatever amount they feel they can get away with. It taught me a lesson. I will be very careful to read the fine print, research a company before I order, and be very selective about on-line purchases in the future.

• Su
      16th of Sep, 2010

I called their 1-800 line and ordered 1 bottle!!! The person on the phone insisted I enter their program for $99.96 per month. I said NO WAY and told her to forget it that I didn't want to place the order after all. I had given them my card number before I told her to cancel. They have now billed my card for over $200.00----- I didn't order anything and have never received anything. I have reported this to my bank (the dispute department) and they are backcharging NTR for the money. Be careful you only have 60 days to dispute any charges!!! The bank told me they have numerous complaint on this company. They have an American address which is a warehouse and they actually based in Cypress!!! Tell everyone you know NOT TO ORDER FROM THESE THIEVES!!!

• Ro
      27th of Sep, 2010

AcaiOptimum is a complete fraud. The product has no proven benefit and their marketing on-line leads one to believe they are getting a trial supply for a few dollars. Semi-hidden at the bottom of the page is the terms and conditions button that takes the customer to an explanation that is factual - your credit card will be charged $200. for this worthless product. Courts have ruled against this sort of fraud, but the AcaiOptimum strategy seems to be working - don't charge enough to warrant someone taking you to court.

The AcaiOptimum operation is illegal and should be put out of business.