NTRacoptimumcs / unauthorized charges on my debit card

1 Detroit, MI, United States Review updated:

I was offered a free trial of AcaiOptimum to help me lose weight and boost my immune system. On 8/13/10, I authorized a charge on my debit card for only $1.95 to cover the cost of shipping. However, on 8/19/10, a debit from this company appeared for $99.96 and an MC international fee for $0.80. Then, on 8/23/10, another debit charge from this company appeared for $6.95 and another MC international fee for $0.06.

When I called the company after the first charge, I had not even received the product yet. The representative told me I had to mail in a rebate form, and I would receive a full refund of the $99.96. He explained that part of my address was missing from the order, so the product would be shipped immediately and a second complimentary shipment would be sent for free. I did receive the two boxes shortly after that.

However, I'm just getting around to mailing in the rebate form. On the form, it states that I'm required to make 2 payments of $99.96, in order to get the rebate. This is not looking good...I may have to change my debit card account number, before they charge my account again.-K. Montgomery

Comments

• Ar
      8th of Jul, 2010

I talked to my heart Dr. and he said I should not take the pills I order Please cancle my order